New Adult Book Club discussion

Red Hot Kisses (3:AM Kisses #12.5)
This topic is about Red Hot Kisses
NABC Giveaways > Addison Moore Signed Paperback Giveaway ~ CLOSED!

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (last edited Oct 22, 2017 10:47AM) (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments

New York Times and USA Today best selling author Addison Moore is with us this week. Addison is the author of 3:AM Kisses, Someone to Love, Ethereal (Celestra series) and much much more!

Addison's latest book in the 3:AM kisses series RED HOT KISSES! (each can be read as a standalone) is due for release October 26th! In celebration of the upcoming release Addison is giving away 2 X paperbacks of RED HOT KISSES.This is Open for USA ONLY! Addison is also giving away 2 x $25 Gift Cards This part of the giveaway is OPEN INTERNATIONALLY!

Red Hot Kisses

SYNOPSIS

One seasoned playboy who is determined to steer clear of relationships. One feisty freshman who is determined to steer clear of players. One red hit kiss that changes everything.

Stay away from Rushford Knight was the only rule my brothers gave me. But it’s my first year at Whitney Briggs University, my first year from out of the shadow of their wings, and I plan to discover who I really am. I’m pretty certain about one thing, I’m no longer interested in living under the dictatorship of the aforementioned brothers. Yes, Rush Knight is a player who’s only after one thing—but the last thing he’ll get from me is another notch in his belt.

I’ll teach both Rush and my brothers that sometimes life doesn’t play fair.

And neither do I.

OTHER BOOKS BY ADDISON MOORE INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TOO

3:AM Kisses

Sugar Kisses

Ethereal

Tremble

Someone to Love

Whiskey Kisses

Ephemeral

Beautiful Oblivion

This is just a small selection of works by Addison Moore and does not include her full works!

TO ENTER THIS FAB GIVEAWAY CLICK HERE a Rafflecopter giveaway

This Giveaway is in 2 parts. The Paperback Giveaway is open for those in the USA only and the Gift card part of this Giveaway is Open Internationally! This Giveaway ends Midnight Pacific USA TIME Saturday 28th October 2017. Winners will be announced and contacted via email Sunday 29th October. Winners will have 48 hours to reply to their email directly and claim their prize or a new winner WILL be randomly selected!

message 2: by Edienna (new)

Edienna (gingergoddess) Looks like an awesome book! Thanks for hosting all these great giveaways!

message 3: by Mood (new) - added it

Mood Reader (mood_reader) | 17 comments Can't wait to read this book. Thank you so much for the giveaway! :) xo

message 4: by Mercedes (new) - added it

Mercedes | 257 comments Yay! I quite enjoy the 3:AM kisses series. Good luck everyone!

message 5: by Ann (new) - added it

Ann | 74 comments I've enjoyed the books I've read from Addison so far & look forward to reading more. Thanks for the giveaway!

message 6: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 49 comments Awesomeness!!!
Thanks for the chance!! ❤️

message 7: by Zeljka (new)

Zeljka | 101 comments Amazing! Thank you for the chance in the giveaway! xx

Annie's reading corner | 53 comments Great!
Thanks for the chance

message 9: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Ortiz | 733 comments Awesome giveaway!
Thanks for the chance!

message 10: by Judy (new)

Judy Koot (judykoot) Thanks for the nice giveaway, Addison!

message 11: by Whitney (new) - added it

Whitney Cannavina | 57 comments Ty for the chance

Cindy (poohbear91302) | 5 comments This is awesome!! Thanks for the chance!!!

Melissa (lv2bnmv) So excited about this new KISSES book! Love this series so much!!! Thanks for the chance on this awesome giveaway, super fun!

message 14: by Emily (new)

Emily Katherine (emkaybee24) | 107 comments Thanks for the chance! I'm so excited

message 15: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy This is AWESOME! Thanks for the cool giveaway! :)

message 16: by Katrina (new) - added it

Katrina Dehart | 133 comments Thank you for the chance

Joelle ★My Book Angel Blog★ (mybookangelblog) | 2 comments I’ve loved Addison Moore’s books since I first discovered The Celestra Series. I couldn’t put those books down! The spin-off series made my heart so happy. I wasn’t ready to say goodbye to Paragon. Her books are all incredible. Addison is an extremely talented writer. Thank you for the chance & for having her for a Q&A session.

message 18: by Katie (new)

Katie (katiek1976) | 3 comments Thank you for the chance 🤞

message 19: by Irma (new)

Irma *Irma The Book Whisperer* | 325 comments I love your books. Thank you for the chance <3

message 20: by S.Shade (new) - added it

S.Shade | 170 comments Thanks for the chance :)

message 21: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED THE WINNERS ARE

U.S Only Signed Paperback

1)Whitney Cannavina
2)Sarah Shade

INTERNATIONAL Gift Card

1)Sandra from Serbia
2)Heather Love King from USA

Congratulations to all our winners. All winners have been emailed and now have 48 hours to reply directly to their email and claim their prize or a new winner WILL be chosen at random!

message 22: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy Congrats Ladies!!