What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA. girl lives with family friends because her parents died or gave her up? Anyways, she likes the son and has panic attacks or some kind of episode and only the son she likes can calm her

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany | 1 comments I cant remember the name of this book i read a couple years ago. This girl lives with family friends because her parents died or gave her up? Anyways, she likes the son and has panic attacks or some kind of episode and only the son she likes can calm her down. They go on vacation, she gets kidnapped off the beach and is held hostage and falls in love with the person who holds her hostage. I think hes immortal, maybe a vampire?

message 2: by Annamariah (new)

Annamariah | 283 comments I googled a bit and found A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest, which might be your book.

Quote from a review by Melissa: "Sofia is living with the Hudson family. They were friends with her mother, Camilla, and her father. But, Sofia's mom was a little whackadoo there for a bit and got put away and then her father just dumped her on this family. -- Anyhoo, so there are two other children in the home that are the actual kids of the family. There is little Abigail and Ben, Ben is Sofia's age and her best friend. And... she has a crush on him. I think this only came about when he became the only person that could calm her panic attacks and such. One night when the family goes on vacation together Sofia decides she's going to tell Ben her real feelings when one of his exes comes along and ruins it. -- Sofia runs off to the beach at night to be a lone for awhile. On her way back she gets snagged by this jerk named Lucas. She wakes up on an island called the Shade that belongs to vampires.

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Tiffany, I went ahead and added details to your header. This may attract more attention. You can, of course, change the header if you want.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39318 comments Mod
Tiffany, are you still looking for this or did you find it?