1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Jack Frost and Amanda ~ I'll be busy with school and Halloween

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2434 comments So do you do MxF, MxM or FxF? And what genres do you prefer to roleplay?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2434 comments Okay, do you have any ideas? If you do, I would love to hear them.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2434 comments Yeah, but I would not mind reading what your ideas are.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2434 comments Sure. I am open to hearing whatever ideas you had in mind.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2434 comments So are we going to do MxF, MxM or FxF for the idea?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2434 comments Okay, so characters? Will you put yours up first? I have to go, but I will be back in a few hours.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2434 comments I am back, so want me to make my character first?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2434 comments How detailed are you with your characters?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2434 comments ((Alright, I will start my character. ))

Name: Valerie Swanson

Personality:

Valerie lost too many friends, and she is slow to make new ones. She has a crude sense of humor. Someone saved her life on the battlefield. To this day, I will never leave a friend behind. Valerie made a terrible mistake on the battlefield that cost many lives--and would do anything to keep that mistake secret.

- Risk-Taker
- Ambitious
- Curious
- Self-Controlled
- Trusting
- Honest
- Loyal
- Affectionate
- Romantic
- Flirty
- Sympathetic
- Altruistic
- Optimistic
- Observant
- Social
- Emotions

Appearance:
Other: Joined Military school right after high school, was top in her class.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2434 comments ((Sure, what should their relationship be and what should the setting be?))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2434 comments
Valerie sat at the table alone as she was back on the military base eating lunch. The lunch today was okay, but it could have been better. Her eyes skimmed the area around her, searching for Taylor. At the moment, she could not even know where her friend was. Once minute her friend would be with her, next talking with someone about something. At the moment of the current hour, minute and second, she had no clue.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2434 comments
"I know." She calmly stated knowing how good Taylor was at finding out things. "How did you hear about it?" She questioned Tayor as she finished up her lunch. "Also why are you so, uh, frilly today?" Valerie questioned, unsure what else to say. Valerie wasn't a female who would say that, but because the question was towards her friend.

"Right, your dad." She stood and threw away her lunch before sitting down again. "Not really, I was just told that I had to move. That is all." She informed Taylor as she sat there looking at her. "I don't know, maybe prettier today?" She questioned herself as she wasn't good at saying this sort of stuff.

"That is awesome I guess." She commented as she looked her in the eyes. "So this is thinking in the future, but what were you thinking of us doing when we hang out?" Valarie questioned Taylor as she finally stood up. "Anyways, why are you always so dressed up like this?" She questioned.

"We can just walk around the base for a bit?" She suggested as she did not mind just walking since they were not heading out anytime soon. "What about our uniform?" Valarie questioned Taylor as she brushed her pants off. "Ready?" She questioned again.

"Well, I am going to walk around for a bit if you don't want to join me, that is fine." She informed her as she began to walk. If Taylor wanted to walk around, she shouldn't be wearing clothes like that. Valarie thought to herself as she really wanted to walk with her friend, but Taylor never wore anything comfortable so she could walk.

Valarie stayed where she was and watched Taylor disappear before appearing with a different set of clothes. She walked alongside her friend, letting air out slowly. Her hands behind her back, thinking to herself occasionally glancing over at her friend.

Valarie glanced over at Taylor when she spoke. She could not tell her what she was thinking but some of her needed to tell her yet some of her did not want to at the moment. "I know, I was just trying to think of something to say." She informed her friend as they walked.

Valarie watched Taylor head off towards her father. "Taylor, don't get mad." She called to her as she continued to walk the same way. It was not until she had disappeared from her sight. Maybe tomorrow he could tell her.

Valarie was already up and getting ready for the day. The sun had not even shown through the window yet and Valarie was taking a walk to get her mind ready.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2434 comments ((Sorry for the short response, I wasn't sure how to skip here.))

Today was the first day of her new position. She did not know why she was promoted, but she decided to accept it. As long as she was close to her friend Taylor now. And she will be hanging out more.

She took in a deep breath and smiled to herself. Today, was a big day. Valarie's first day of promotion and her finally revealing how much she was in love with Taylor. She wanted to tell her.

Valarie made her way towards the building she was supposed to head to. She stayed composed as her work came first. She just hoped Taylor wouldn't be upset with her from yesterday.

Valarie kind of could not wait to see her friend now. Tell her everything.

She finally arrived at the palace, waiting for her to be called into the throne room. She was supposed to meet with the king. Valarie bit her lip, waiting to enter. She hadn't even known that a prince was here.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2434 comments ((sure))

Valarie nodded and walked in with the king. She glanced around at the room. "So what am I supposed to do?" She questioned the king as her eyes landed on the king again.

The prince gave the princess a smile as they walked. He kept his arms behind him as they walked. Trying to come up with something to say.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2434 comments ((Sorry, my brain is not thinking today.))

"So is my job starting now?" She questioned the king as she just looked at him. She needed to tell Taylor what was on her mind. "And what does this include? What are my duties as a guard for your daughter, princess Taylor?" She added.

Valarie was unfazed at the king's raise in voice. "I would take it that I should find her and stay with her?" She questioned as she kept her guard up. "And I will protect her no matter what your majesty." She added as she would do in everything in her power to do so.

Valarie nodded. "Of course. Is there something you would like me to do in the meantime?" She questioned the king as she knew a lot about how much he brought his voice up.

The Prince reached over his shoulder and pulled Taylor to his side. "So how about a walk outside in the forest, just you and me." He suggested as they walked.

« previous 1