Polls for Our Souls discussion

Book Chat > heartbreak

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by niamh (new)

niamh | 30 comments im looking for a book dealing particularly in depth with heartbreak and the falling apart of a relationship thanks x

message 2: by Jaycee (new)

Jaycee (jayceebond) More Happy Than Not is a real heart-breaker.

message 3: by Fariha (new)

Fariha (fariha17) | 3 comments Me Before You deals with a lot of heartbreak. Also After You by the same author.

Sunny ✨wordslikefury✨ (sunnysbooks) | 45 comments Jaycee wrote: "More Happy Than Not is a real heart-breaker."

God that book TORE me to shreads. I couldn’t start another book for a while after that. I needed time lol!

message 5: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (romeowyn) | 44 comments Depends on what you're looking for in a book but I really didn't like Jojo Moyes' books (I thought it was badly written and off-putting...).
About ending/the end of relationships, you can read The Great Gatsby or, in another genre together, you can read The Book of Joe by Jonathan Tropper :)
Anna Karenina is still very relevant.

message 6: by Andreas (new)

Andreas Aristodemou (andreasaristodemou) | 92 comments History is all you left me
All the bright places
Looking for Alaska
The beginning of everything
Eleanor & Park

message 7: by TS (new)

TS (taless) Why We Broke Up

message 8: by annesofie (new)

annesofie (ananasofie) | 204 comments Sophie wrote: "Depends on what you're looking for in a book but I really didn't like Jojo Moyes' books (I thought it was badly written and off-putting...).
About ending/the end of relationships, you can read The..."

yess, anna karenina. gorgeous book

message 9: by Sana (new)

Sana | 4 comments History is all you left me is more grief related but honestly its still heartbreaking

TheBohemianBookworm I think the Song of Achilles is definitely a heartbreaking story. It is also one of my favorite books, beautifully written from beginning to end.

message 11: by dolly (new)

dolly (cryptided) about a girl by joanne horniman

message 12: by Melliott (new)

Melliott (goodreadscommelliott) | 420 comments GypsyBookworm wrote: "I think the Song of Achilles is definitely a heartbreaking story. It is also one of my favorite books, beautifully written from beginning to end."

Excellent book. We read it in my high school book club and it got a really high rating.