What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > second chance Romance where the woman I think ran away from the guy for some reason and went to another country or another place far from him

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christine (new)

Christine Claros | 4 comments I can't exactly remember the age bracket of the characters. Can't also remember whether they are already married or not. The girl I think ran away from the guy for whatever reasons. She went to another country. She met a couple there. And the guy was maybe already following her. The couple she made friends with keep on pushing her to date already. When she finally agreed to date another guy, the previous guy suddenly appears in her apartment. I hope you can help me. Thank you

message 2: by Christine (new)

Christine Claros | 4 comments update:

this maybe one of those romance books where the guy is quite possessive. and when the guy suddenly appears in her apartment, she was shocked and not expecting him to be there

message 3: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (craftyoldmaid) | 15 comments Very random guess, but I think there's a Sophie Kinsella book like this.... Not sure of the title as I only remember it being a book I skim read, not proper read

message 4: by Christine (new)

Christine Claros | 4 comments oohh I will check out her books. But I'm not quite sure if her genre is the one where this book belongs. Thanks Rebecca!

Lau  (winebooksnchill IG) (laliu) https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...
I think this book is Epilogue by C.J Roberts. The third book of the trilogy Dark Duet.
She flees because she is as witness protection, he was her kidnapper and although they loved each other, she thinks he is dead, but he follows her and sees her with this r couple, Rico and his girlfriend. *My English is not very good*

message 6: by Christine (new)

Christine Claros | 4 comments I just finished re-reading that series Lau and unfortunately its not the book I'm looking for :(

Thanks still for the input :)

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39280 comments Mod
Christine, are you still looking for this or did you find it?