What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. fantasy romance book

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (new)

Melissa  Mallillin Okay, so it’s a fantasy romance book and from what I remember & the novel starts out with this captain on a ship letting a girl on board because she’s some sort of warrior princess I think. The captain is transporting her to her new clan and while on board the ship the girl meets his crew. The real romance aspect was that the there was a sort of ‘spirit’ or goddess who was a member of the crew and this spirit was able to attatch herself and magic to the ship and give the ship life and protection. The captain and spirit had a long history dating back to centuries ago and for some reason they were ‘bound’ together and would feel each other’s pain if one were to get hurt. The twist was that he was in love with the spirit but for some odd reason he married her sister lol. And now he’s on a quest to take down his crazy ex wife bc her evil ass did him wrong, but while still being in love with the spirit/sister. There’s a lot going on in these novel with a sort of pirate feel, paranormal creatures, romance, and adventure/traveling. My mind will totally eat at ease if someone can figure out this title :(

message 2: by Aerulan (new)

Aerulan | 1190 comments How long ago did you read it? Did it seem new or older at the time?
That's super helpful info to include since it can rule out books published in the wrong timeframe to be the book you're looking for.

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa  Mallillin I read the book within the last 2 years, so I'm thinking the book was published no longer than 10 years ago.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37833 comments Mod
Melissa left the group. Moving to Abandoned.