UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

Agony Aunt > iPad help, please.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I use chrome on my iPad, for several reasons. Most importantly because we use google docs, etc, at school.

However, it has been crashing at least several times a day lately. Driving me batshit.

I've deleted the app and re-installed it several times. I've also googled for fixes with no success.

I'm using an iPad mini. I've got about 3gig of free memory.

Anyone have any ideas?

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9086 comments Presume you're running both the latest OS and version of Chrome?

You could try running it in 'incognito mode' and if it doesn't do it then, it's probably down to one of the extensions. (you'll find an incognito tab if you tap the three wee dots top right)

I'd also suggest clearing cache and cookies but I don't know how to do that on an ipad!

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I've cleared everything a few times. You do it in settings in the three dots thingy.

Yep, everything is up to date.

Only thing I've not tried is incognito.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Sorry, under history, not settings.

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9086 comments How do you do the clearing - I've been looking to do mine but I couldn't find it?

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9086 comments Ah never mind, just found it under Privacy...

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Couple ways to get to it, I guess.