Spellbook of The Lost and Found Readalong #spellbookreadalong discussion

Introduce Yourself!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane (thebooklife) | 17 comments Mod
Hi guys!
I thought it would be fun for us to get to know each other, so if you want to, let us know who you are, where you're from and if you have any social media links such as twitter, blog, youtube etc please so feel free to leave your links below! Feel free to put as much or as little information as you want.

So, I'm Sarah-Jane of TheBookLife, I'm 29, from Essex in the UK and my youtube is www.youtube.com/thebooklife, and Twitter/Instagram are @BookLifeSJ.

This is my first Moria Fowley Doyle book, so I'm really excited!

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (pawsfurbooks) Hiya, I'm Liz! I'm 23 and from Texas. I'm not super big on social media, so don't have anything to add there. This is my second book to read by Moria Fowley-Doyle, and I highly recommend her first one, The Accident Season, if y'all haven't read it because it is pure magic.

I'm really looking forward to this read-a-long! :)

message 3: by Victoria (new)

Victoria | 5 comments Hi guys!

I'm Victoria. I'm 23 and live in Massachusetts. I recently started my own book blog (https://abookishsecret.wordpress.com) and my Twitter/Instagram handles are @abookishsecret.

I have not yet read anything by Moria Fowley-Doyle but I've heard really good things about her first novel and I'm looking forward to this readalong!

message 4: by Ali (new)

Ali Michalek | 2 comments Hi everyone, I'm Ali! I'm 26 and currently living in Texas with lots of ties to Wisconsin. I haven't read anything by this author yet so I'm excited to discover someone new ~ this is going to be great, I can tell! :) Looking forward to reading this book with you guys and seeing what everyone thinks!

message 5: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane (thebooklife) | 17 comments Mod
Yay! Thank you so much for joining in on the readalong, I'm really looking forward to it!

message 6: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Villalobos | 5 comments Hi, everyone! I'm Vicky. I'm also from Texas. I had just started the book when I was invited to this read-along. So, I'm excited to get going again, especially now that I'll be reading with you wonderful people ;)

Spellbook of The Lost and Found Readalong...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Accident Season (other topics)