#OnTheBooktubeShelf Book Club discussion

General > Introductions

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (last edited Oct 21, 2017 12:52PM) (new)

Amber Eats Books (ambereatsbooks) | 49 comments Mod
Please tell us a little about yourself. What kind of books do you enjoy reading? Do you have a favorite hobby other than reading? Do you have a booktube channel, book blog or website you would love for us to check out? We would love to get to know each and every one of you!

message 2: by Garth (new)

Garth Pettersen | 6 comments Hi, Amber. I'm a Canadian writer and avid reader living in British Columbia. When I'm not writing or promoting my new book, I work with horses and disabled kids. My debut novel is called The Swan's Road . You can check it out at htpp://www.tirgearrpublishing.com/authors/Pe... Would love to have the group read and discuss it sometime.
I read mysteries, nordic noir, historical novels, anything that's well written with strong characters and a great storyline. Just finished The Child Finder by Rene Denfeld. Highly recommend.
My website is garthpettersen.com and my new author's facebook page is www.facebook.com/writeand ride
I'll be interested in seeing which books you wish to discuss. Cheers, Garth

message 3: by Donnajo (new)

Donnajo Hiya Amber. I enjoy reading romance, thrillers, mysteries, new adult, Really I would be willing to give anything a try except for horror, books with too much history and I can't think what else. Mostly I enjoy reading but also do needlepoint at times. I don't have a book tube channel but I watch it a lot. Also don't have a book blog or website. I live in New Jersey. I look forward to getting to know everyone and talking books.

message 4: by Amber (new)

Amber Eats Books (ambereatsbooks) | 49 comments Mod
Donnajo wrote: "Hiya Amber. I enjoy reading romance, thrillers, mysteries, new adult, Really I would be willing to give anything a try except for horror, books with too much history and I can't think what else. Mo..."

Hi there! We are so happy you will be joining us! We hope to read a wide variety of books so hopefully a few picks will be right up your alley. Looking forward to reading with you.

message 5: by Donnajo (new)

Donnajo I have the current pick on request from the library so I hope I get it.

Elisa (Paperbits) Cullen | 12 comments Mod
Hi all and thank you for joining us!