Books2Movies Club discussion

Closed Threads > Nominations for November and December

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zeljka (last edited Oct 21, 2017 12:43PM) (new)

Zeljka (ztook) | 2876 comments Mod
We can select any sort of the book (provided it has a movie adaptation or similar) for November, while for December we should pick a romance or drama. About the random choice book, that book does not have to be a fiction one. It can be a diary tied to a documentary film, or a book about a making of a movie, etc.
I don't know yet what to nominate for the former, but for the latter I propose A Walk to Remember. A sweet and gentle story for holidays.

message 2: by Ev (new)

Ev | 2 comments For November, I nominate Underworld (Underworld, #1) by Greg Cox

For December, I second A Walk To Remember.

message 3: by Ev (new)

Ev | 2 comments Hope you are doing okay, Zeljka. Prayers are with you and family!

message 4: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (capnsoph) | 1 comments For December, I'd like to nominate One Day by David Nicholls

message 5: by Zeljka (new)

Thank you, Ev. I'll be alright eventually, don't worry, just need a bit of time off.
Underworld and One Day both seem nice choices, have read neither, but seen movies.

message 6: by Deborah (new)

Deborah | 11 comments Zeljka wrote: "We can select any sort of the book (provided it has a movie adaptation or similar) for November, while for December we should pick a romance or drama. About the random choice book, that book does n..."

A Walk To Remember, Nicholas Sparks, I give it 2 thumbs up!

message 7: by Zeljka (new)

Right now I added Underworld as our book of this month, and will add both Walk to Remember and One Day as our books of December. They do not appear difficult to read.