Books, Blogs, Authors and More discussion

Need an affordable editor?

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Teresa (new)

Teresa Kennedy | 1 comments Editor at your service...

If you haven't found anyone as yet, I'd like to offer my skills. I am a publishing veteran and the author of more than 30 published books under my own and various pseudonyms. I have served as an editor for major publishing houses at the Senior and Acquisitions level and have worked with literally hundreds of independent authors at every stage of the process in readying their books and other materials for publication. Currently, 7 of my clients are selling at the top of their category on amazon and we offer full design and layout services for both ebooks and print as well.
I invite you to check out my website and testimonials at
http://booksneditsVGP.com

Best thing to do is, send me some samples of your work and an explanation of your project(s) and let me take a look. I'll get right back to you with a quote!

message 2: by Moniq-Rene (new)

Moniq-Rene | 1 comments Hello Everyone: I am new to Goodreads and also a 1st time author that can really use some editing help that won't cost my entire arm and leg!

I have written 95% of my self help book that is now slightly over 41,800 words long. I am looking for a line and copy editor that is willing to work with a budget of less than $75.

If interested, my email is coatesmr@outlook.com Please put EDITOR in the subject. Thank you in advance!!