Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Serieses! > Sleeve cover illustration for a series

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rob (new)

Rob Scarborough | 24 comments I have a sleeve for my first series, Daft Harry And The Suction Machines, The Illustration on the sleeve is different to any other individual book cover, how do I display this?

Thanks for any help, Rob Scarborough

message 2: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13655 comments Do you mean you published all the books in the series in one volume or box set? If so, please link to the information.

I also have some unanswered questions in the previous thread, which you might have missed because my comment was very late:

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Rob (new)

Rob Scarborough | 24 comments Dear Lethe, I replied to your older thread yesterday, but the thought occurred that If we called More chores 3-4, would that make Pit of doom need to be called #5?.... when there are only 4 books in the series now?

Rob

message 4: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13655 comments Rob wrote: "Dear Lethe, I replied to your older thread yesterday, but the thought occurred that If we called More chores 3-4, would that make Pit of doom need to be called #5?.... when there are only 4 books i..."

Yes, Pit of Doom would be #5 then. (Sorry, have not responded to the other thread yet.)

message 5: by Rob (new)

Rob Scarborough | 24 comments Ok, thanks :)