Into the Wastes: Shattered Crown (RP) discussion

Alternate Universes > Body Switching

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Admin (last edited Oct 20, 2017 11:25PM) (new)

Admin | 23 comments s t o r y

Body-switching shenanigans are occurring for some reason in Falcon’s Reach. Will our plucky protagonists find the answer? More importantly, will they ever return to their own bodies? Loosely based off the movie Your Name.

message 2: by Admin (last edited Oct 20, 2017 11:25PM) (new)

Admin | 23 comments c a s t

On the left side of the colon, you’ll find the participating characters and on the right, the body they are currently occupying. Please request before switching!

Fableknot
Silas: Poppy
Poppy: Silas
Sarah
Alice: Asbel
Asbel: Alice
To be updated as the story progresses.

message 3: by Fableknot (new)

Fableknot | 82 comments Poppy had been enjoying a nice cup of tea when the door of her apartment was rudely slammed open, shaking the walls and turning her portraits eschew. Footsteps pounded down the hall, growing ever closer, but she continued to sip her cup. With a perfectly arched brow, she turned to look at the gasping and disheveled woman leaning heavily against the doorway of her room. That woman was herself.

"Took you long enough," she merely replied.

The woman marched over to her, stabbing a finger in her direction. "What did you do?" she seethed.

Poppy sighed, resting the cup delicately on its saucer and setting it aside. "You don't honestly believe that this was my doing."

"Give me back my body," she said. "Now."

Poppy turned her head to look at the mirror that sat on her dresser. A slim man with peach-colored hair and a mark next to his eye stared back. Although she had already seen herself earlier, she couldn't shake how off-putting it was to see a reflection that wasn't your own.

"As much as I would like to," she answered, "I don't know how." She stood, wanting to put some distance between her and his anger, and peeked through the blinds of her window. His window, actually. Up until now, Poppy hadn't taken a single step out of his apartment, since she knew this would be the first place he would come to. That, and she hoped that the phenomenon would resolve itself by then. "Do you know if anyone else has been affected by this?"

He shook his head.

Poppy reached for the coat that hung on that back of a nearby chair. "I guess we better go find out."

((For the sake of simplicity, I'll start out with just two characters and have them switch with themselves. However, there will be more later on, and I'll be tossing you guys requests to switch.))