The Dazzling Heights (The Thousandth Floor, #2) The Dazzling Heights discussion

Leda and Watt

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bethany What do you think about them being paired together?

message 2: by Jay (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jay Madeleine Bethany wrote: "What do you think about them being paired together?"
Im on chapter 41. So I am well past the part were they are fighting some feeling towards each other. And I kinda like that they are together. They both have something that makes them click.

Adriana I really like Leda and Watt together. Their relathionship was strange at first for me, but now i think that these two are such a beautiful couple

message 4: by Jay (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jay Madeleine Adriana wrote: "I really like Leda and Watt together. Their relathionship was strange at first for me, but now i think that these two are such a beautiful couple"

Totally a Chuck and Blair relationship.

Mandy uhh its okay I guess
I can see how they click though

Mandy I wasn’t a huge fan because of how Leda was in the beginning. But Leda and Watt do click well together

message 7: by Jay (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jay Madeleine Mandy wrote: "I wasn’t a huge fan because of how Leda was in the beginning. But Leda and Watt do click well together"

Leda was a mess at the start of the book. Both book 1 and 2.

Mandy Jay Madeliene well, true. Less of a mess in book 2?

Annie Bannanie Mandy wrote: "Jay Madeliene well, true. Less of a mess in book 2?"
Leda definitely cleaned herself up a bit in the second book, which makes their relationship even better, in my personal opinion.