Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Feedback requested for YA Fantasy

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James (new)

James (jacecam) | 8 comments I'm working on my first book. Its not done yet. But I'm looking to get some beta feedback on the first 10 (ish) chapters that I have gone through and edited. It's a through the portal high fantasy ( I think on that last part. Still new and figuring out where the story fits) about 64K ready for beta. I have a questionnaire for afterwards (If you feel like filling it out) It's on Google Drive so comments can be left directly on the page too.

Here's the best blurb I've come up with so far.

Destiny was a farm girl from a small town in Saskatchewan. Taking care of her twin quadriplegic brother. After getting lost in a blizzard they found themselves in a new world with no familiar faces and no one knowing of their home. The two siblings must sort out their place in the world. While trying to find out how they got there. And more importantly. How do they get home? If they even want to go home.

If this interests you please feel free to PM me or leave a post and I'll get you the link.

message 2: by Christina (new)

Christina | 8 comments I will give it a try but judging by your blurb, you have severe grammer issues.

message 3: by James (new)

James (jacecam) | 8 comments Christina wrote: "I will give it a try but judging by your blurb, you have severe grammer issues."

Thanks for the offer. But with the help of a beta reader and a friend I'm doing an almost full re-write. Gotta try and speed things up to keep em interesting apparently. But thanks again for the offer.