Roleplaying discussion

Roleplaying 1+1 > Erin+Megan

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) | 613 comments Mod
We can rp here :)

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan Hi

message 3: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (last edited Oct 20, 2017 10:52AM) (new)

Selene looked around the big castle and stopped at the throne. Delphina looked stunning as she sat on the throne picking at her nails. “My princess. How may I be of service.”

message 4: by Megan (new)

Megan Delfina looked down at Selina and smirked and said “May I help you.”

message 5: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (last edited Oct 20, 2017 10:52AM) (new)

Selene was used to her sister being much more mature then herself. Selene and Delfina didn’t have the best relationship but she still wanted to know what was on her mind. “Found in men who would be good to the royal throne?” She smirked again

message 6: by Megan (new)

Megan Delfina frowned at her sister. “There all still pigs nothing has changed. What about you?”

message 7: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (last edited Oct 20, 2017 10:52AM) (new)

Selene stalked up and sat on her own throne. “Don’t talk to me about possible princes. That’s moms job. Where is she anyways?”

message 8: by Megan (new)

Megan Delfina roll her eyes. “Mother is in bed sick still. The doctor said she would get better soon. I don’t think she is going to make it.”

message 9: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (last edited Oct 20, 2017 10:52AM) (new)

Selene raised her eyebrows. “She’s not going to die. She’ll be fine. The healer came in this morning. She said she will be up and at em in no time.” Selene tapped her finger on the throne. She saw Delfina close her eyes. Selene knew how much Delfina loved her mother.

message 10: by Megan (new)

Megan Delfina looked at Selina. “I don’t think mother will be able to make it this time.” Delfina shut her eyes for a second. “I would be a miracle if she makes it. Dad had this same disease and he did not make it.” Delfina Close her eyes once one

message 11: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (last edited Oct 20, 2017 10:53AM) (new)

Selene looked at her sister carefully. “Dad was another cause.” Selene didn’t enjoy her fathers presence as much as Delfina did. Selene looked up a the large clock. She had to meet Rowan in 25 minutes. Rowan was Selene’s boyfriend who she had been seeing for a little over 6 months now. None of her family managed to find out which was a blessing.

message 12: by Megan (new)

Megan Delfina stood up. “Go check on mother. She would be happy if you were there right now. She is at the save house.” Delfina toke a deep breath. “Go check on mother now.

message 13: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (last edited Oct 20, 2017 10:53AM) (new)

Selene stood up and looked at Delfina. “I would watch your tongue if I were you. I think you forgot who’s older. Selene turned from her sister and walked away.

message 14: by Megan (new)

Megan Delfina looked at her hand and saw that a fire was lit in her hand hoping that her sister did not see it. Here mother and sister did not know that she had Magic. Before her dad die he helped her be a warrior. She love those memories of her and her dad.

message 15: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (last edited Oct 20, 2017 10:53AM) (new)

Selene felt a tinge of magic that came through the bond. Her sister knew that she could read minds. But how could her sister not block her thoughts? “And Delfina. Keep the fire under control.”

message 16: by Megan (new)

Megan Delfina looked at her hand once more and saw her
Fire. “Delfina looked at her sister did she see it?”

message 17: by Megan (new)

Megan Delfina look at her hand once more and saw the fire in her hand. “Delfina looked at her sister did she see the fire?”

message 18: by Megan (new)

Megan Delfina got up from the throne and started to walk to her bedroom.

message 19: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Selene turned and smirked at her sister. "Yes sister. I can."

message 20: by Megan (new)

Megan Delfina didn’t listen to her sister and walked past her

message 21: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

“Delfina...” Selene grabbed her sisters arm and pulled her to look at her eyes. “I want you to come meet someone. If your promise not to tell.”

message 22: by Megan (new)

Megan Delfina looked in her sister eyes. “Who?”

message 23: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Selena sighed. “Please just follow me to the garden.” Not giving Delfina a chance to respond, she grabbed her sisters arm and led her down the hallways reaching the garden. She looked around and found Rowan leading Delfina toward him. “This is Rowan Delfina..” Rowan looked carefully from Selena to Delfina. “We are seeing each other.”

message 24: by Megan (new)

Megan Delfina looked at Rowan and her sister. “Nice to meet you. My name is Delfina.”

message 25: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Selena raised her eyebrows. “Wait... so your not... mad?” Rowan looked just as surprised as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

message 26: by Megan (new)

Megan Delfina smiled. “Why would I be mad. So are y’all dating?”

message 27: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Before Selene could respond Rowan interrupted. “You could say that. So thanks for being so supportive.” He smirked down at Selene as she elbowed his side. “Well I better get going I’ll see you tomorrow.” He kissed her lightly and bowed at Delfina as he walked away.

message 28: by Megan (new)

Megan Delfina looked down at her nails. “I am happy you are dating!”

message 29: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Selene know how hard it was for her sister not to be dating someone she actually liked. “Are you sure your ok?”

message 30: by Megan (new)

Megan Delfina smiled “Yes it’s find if you date I don’t care.”

message 31: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Selene nodded. “Well I’m going to see mother. Would you like to join me?”

message 32: by Megan (new)

Megan Delfina look up at her sister. “Sure but first do u want to get a bite to eat.”

message 33: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Selene furrowed her brows. “Well.. I was going to eat with Jack today, our brother down in the Square.”

message 34: by Megan (new)

Megan Delfina brush her shirt off. “Okay talk to you later.”

message 35: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Selene sighed and walked out the front door. She looked around for Rowan but he hadn’t yet arrived. He must be late I’ll just wait here. Selene waited as she played with the jewels on her blue flowy gown. She looked by as she heard gravel crunch. Rowan was walking along with a young maid from the seventh floor. She was laughing as he smiled at her. Rowan was a guard. She was a maid. They looked.. happy together. Like they were together. They stopped halfway to her and Rowan bent down to kiss the ladies hand, who in return blushed. She walked the opposite direction as Rowan started walking toward the steps. He looked at her in surprise and stoped walking. “Selene...It’s not.” Selene stood up and walked up the stairs hiding her face as she went. She ran up the stairs as she went into her mothers room.

message 36: by Megan (new)

Megan Delfina saw her sisters faces as she ran past her. Delfina ran after her sister. Before they go in there Mothers room she stoped her sister. “Sister what’s wrong?”

message 37: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Selene looked at her sister grief stricken face. “What. Happened. To. Mom.” Her sister looked as if she was about to speak. Selene ran up the stairs to her mothers room before her sister could pull her down again. Healers crowded her bed as her mothers body paled in a light green. “Mom?! Delfina what happened to her!”

message 38: by Megan (new)

Megan “Selena I was trying to tell you.” Delfina starts to cry a little. “I sorry.”

message 39: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Selene fell to her knees beside her mothers bed holding her hand. “Mother... mother please.” “Selene...”her mothers voice was weak as she spoke. “Selene you will have to watch the kingdom when I am gone.” “But mom how... how did this happen.” Her mothers voice was cold as she spoke. “You will be Queen Selene. “But mom...” Selene I love you my beautiful princess.” Selene bowed her head as tears dropped down her face. “Be strong Selene.” Selene nodded as her mothers smile crept across her face and she went into internal rest. “MOM...”

message 40: by Megan (new)

Megan As Delfina sat down she started to cry. “How how. Could she die on use.”

message 41: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Selene walked over to her sister and wrapped and arm around her as the healers worked all around them. “Come Delfina. We cannot stay here.” Selene walked along the corridors until she reached Delfina’s room. “Delfina, I want you to stay here ok? I’m going to get Jack and Moki.” Delfina entered her room without speaking shaking all over. Selene was Queen. She had to act like one. Cold and furious. She would cry later. Not now. Not when everyone expected her to fall. She reached Jacks study and nodded at him as she entered. “Jack. It’s mother. Jack stood up knocking everything off his desk. “What?” Jam was seventeen and stunning at that. He already had a bright future as a king. “Mother didn’t make it through her treatment. I’m queen now...” Jack reached for her but Selene pulled away. “Delfina is waiting for you Jack. Go to her. He looked hurt as she turned and walked away.

message 42: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (last edited Oct 20, 2017 12:50PM) (new)

((This is your room Megan))

Megan/Delfina bedroom

message 43: by Megan (new)

Megan Delfina went on her bed and wrapped up her blanket that her mother and Delfina made together last year. She missed her father and mother. “I don’t even know if I can Control my Powers without mother now.” I started to cry. “I wish I could of helped mother before she die. It’s all my fault that she gone. I don’t have anybody now it’s just me.” I looked at my hands and saw that my fire was lit. The fire when I was Younger made me calm and thought I was special. But now I don’t think I am special. The fire made me a little calmer now. I don’t think I can stay here after Mom die. How will I tell my sister and my brother.” I toke a deep breath and went to sleep.

message 44: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Selene went to Delfina's room and found her asleep. She shook her sisters shoulder lightly as she moved to sit on the bed. "Delfina, Moki is on his way. I know it's important for you to see him." Moki was Delfina's twin and they talked about everything together. Just as Delfina sat up, Moki entered the room.

message 45: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

((This is my room))

Erin/Selene bedroom

message 46: by Megan (new)

Megan “Hi Moki I really want to be alone right now.” I looked in his eyes trying not to cry.

message 47: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (last edited Oct 20, 2017 12:57PM) (new)

((This is the throne room))

Throne Room

message 48: by Megan (new)

Megan Moki gave me a big hug. “Delfina are you okay?” I toke a deep breath. “Yes I said. I can’t stay here no more. I don’t want to think about how Mom and Dad die I am going to leave in the morning I said. Moki did not look happy when I said that.” I toke a deep breath again. “Delfina I will help you can you just stay here two more nights before you leave. I can’t sorry Moki I just can’t keep think about Mom and Dad. I am going to get some sleep now Moki. Goodnight Delfina. Goodnight Moki.”

message 49: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Selene stopped in her tracks as she heard Delfina’s voice down the line. Like heck she was leaving. She stormed back upstairs as she entered in Delfina’s room. “You will not leave the palace. I am your queen, and you will listen to me. I love you Delfina but I can’t let you go.”

message 50: by Megan (new)

Megan Delfina sat up in bed. I AM LEAVING AND YOU CANT STOP ME. AND YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER I LISTEN TO MYSELF NOW.

« previous 1