ᴅisneʏ ᴀcademʏ discussion

~ Dormitories ~ > Luna and Elizabeth

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Erin wrote: ""

((this is mine))

message 2: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) ((Thanks))

message 3: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth flopped onto her bed and closed her eyes.

message 4: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth looked around at the room that meshed so well together and smiled. She took out one of her favorite books and showed it to Luna. "I know this may be offensive to ask but... Do you like the book Alice and Wonderland?"

message 5: by Erin (last edited Oct 28, 2017 04:24PM) (new)

message 6: by Erin (last edited Oct 28, 2017 04:22PM) (new)

message 7: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) ((Does this look ok for yours? If not its fine but we can just pretend that there is branch or tree beside the bed.))

message 8: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) ((Ok :) Just tell me if you want it changed or you can send me a link))

message 9: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth breathed. “Well that’s good. What your favorite book? If you have one..”

message 10: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth laughed. “I don’t think I have an absolute favorite. But Alice and Wonderland is one of them.”

message 11: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth shivered and wrapped her comforter closer around her. “Well then... I’m exhausted.”

message 12: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth sensed her not sleeping but turned over anyway. “Do you sleep?”

message 13: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth turned back toward her. “Oh ok. Well I should probably get some sleep. But I’ll see you in the morning? And if you need anything feel free to wake me up.”

message 14: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth fell asleep quickly through the dreamless night.

message 15: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth yawned and sat up in bed looking at Luna. “Morning.”

message 16: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) “So what do u want to do today?”

message 17: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth beamed. “Yes! I would love to! Thanks by the way, I’m starving.” Elizabeth began to take a sip of her coffee.

message 18: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) “Ok. I’ll go with you.”

message 19: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) “ahh gotcha.” Elizabeth dressed quickly and walked to the door.”

message 20: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) “Luna who is that...”

message 21: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth fell onto her bed. “Oh my goodness. What. A. Day.” Elizabeth kept her eye on Luna and the other cat as they spoke. “Did you guys... want to be left... alone?”

message 22: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth looked over at Luna. “Wait... you have a sister?!”

message 23: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth shrugged and sat back down completing some of her homework.

message 24: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Why did you do that for? Elizabeth gasped as Luna chopped off the ponytail.

message 25: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth shrugged. “You should get some rest. That’s what the nurse said anyways...”

message 26: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth drifted off to sleep soon after...

message 27: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth awoke and looked around the room. “Good morning.”

message 28: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) “Yep. You always fix the best breakfast!” Elizabeth yawned.

message 29: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) “Pile everything on I’m starving.”

message 30: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth smiled and began to eat. “This is delicious.”

message 31: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth shrugged and put down her plate. “How ya feeling?”

message 32: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth nodded and dipped her coffee. “I’ll close the blinds then.” Elizabeth went and closed the blinds just leaving her lamp on. “Why do you think... your sensitive to the sun?”

message 33: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth throws her hands up defensively. “Just calm down. We will figure it out.”

message 34: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) ((OMGG I don't know why I keep missing this!))
Elizabeth scraped some more food on her plate. "No, not really... wait Luna give me your plate. My dad taught me the smell of some basic poisons, I may be able to tell if its been... contaminated."

message 35: by Erin (last edited Nov 06, 2017 05:37AM) (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth takes the plate and puts it close enough to her nose to sniff. She takes a short inhale. "Oh saints. This is super strong. Was anyone besides you near this at any time? Don't eat this. It has a non death like potion in it but it still can be dangerous." Elizabeth rummages through her drawer and finds an antidote. "Here take this and you'll be just fine."

message 36: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) "So was anyone near this Luna?" Elizabeth watched Luna drink the antidote.

message 37: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth pulled her dagger. "I swear if you put poison in that pot I will cut your tail off."

message 38: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) "And you trust this cat? He put the poison in your food. And possibly sent those vampires after you!"

message 39: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth's face reddened. "Luna.. You could have... I don't know maybe told me that you didn't?! That would have saved us before you got poisoned!" Elizabeth plopped back onto her bed looking at the ceiling.

message 40: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth huffed. “It’s fine Luna. We just have to be more careful.”

message 41: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth raised a brow. “Umm ok?”

message 42: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth shakes her head and closes her eyes. “1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10. Wait you can turn invisible no fair!”

message 43: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth shut her eyes again and counted to ten. “Ready or not here I come...”

message 44: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth looked all over the room under beds and in the ceiling but couldn’t find Luna. “Fine! I give up. Reveal yourself!” Elizabeth said grinning.

message 45: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth scowled. “Nicely dome I’ll give you that.”

message 46: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth smirked from her hiding place knowing ever since her hiding skills from being on a pirate ship Luna wouldn’t find her.

message 47: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth drops down from the rafters. “Ta da!”

message 48: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth giggles. “I have actually never played hide and seek.”

message 49: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) ((Same it’s fine:)))
“Yea really I have never played. And I mask my scent by putting something that smells like you on top of me.”

message 50: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Elizabeth furrowed her brows. “Forgot what?”

« previous 1