Play Book Tag discussion

Footnotes 2017-2018 > Another Round of eBook Settlement Credit

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joi (new)

Joi (missjoious) | 3822 comments Got an email from Barnes and Noble about another round of ebook Settlement Credit.

A whopping $1.52! Better than nothing!

Be on the lookout if you do ebooks! I've never gotten anything from amazon from kindle purchases, but seem to get them every once in a while from Nook purchases through B&N.

message 2: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6546 comments I got $19 and inadvertently spent it on a new carbon monoxide detector. Argh. Good book money spent on safety.

message 3: by Jgrace (new)

Jgrace | 2946 comments My $0.95 got applied to the wedding gift I sent to my niece. It was all a figment of the collective imagination.

message 4: by Nicole R (new)

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7782 comments I got $25! WooHoo! And I already know what I am putting it toward...cheesy Christmas romances.

message 5: by JoLene (new)

JoLene (trvl2mtns) | 1532 comments As an indicator of a problem......I got 19 bucks back.

On another note, my husband and I visited an Amazon bookstore last weekend. It was super crowded and if you are a prime member, then you get the online price. The books were displayed with covers out, so they didn't have a huge stock.