Camp Half Blood discussion

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

mewborn • i'm emo (mewborn) | 690 comments Mod
You have to look here every once in a while. This is where my updates will go. Thanks!

First Announcement!
You MUST ask me to be a child of the Big Three, or any of the Virgin Goddesses! If I catch you breaking my rules, I will let the Harpy's have their fun!

Second Announcement!
Do you want to be a Hunter of Artemis? An Amazon? Ask me to hold a day when they visit! Keeping on the traditional experience, we will host a game of Capture the Flag!

Third Announcement!
Want me to hold and announcement for you? Ask me, and I will read over your announcement before accepting it! Thanks!

Fourth Announcement!
If you really want this group to grow, please ask people to join! I really hope my group will blossom and have plenty of members!

message 6: by DevilCrying (new)

DevilCrying (marithyu) | 248 comments alright ill do it ^o^

Fifth Announcement!
Please try to stay active! I know I recently disappeared for 9 hours, but still peoples. Give this woman a break! And soon when we have more campers, I will make a Mod Election!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

alright *whispers* can i have the job as new mod?

message 9: by DevilCrying (new)

DevilCrying (marithyu) | 248 comments hello everyone tyler here it's been awhile but i'm back to make this camp awake and alive

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 9 comments I am sick. . .AGAIN!!!!!!! Kill me now :C

message 11: by Eric (new)

Eric Klein (wheelguyeric102963) | 1 comments master killing you is not an option

message 12: by DevilCrying (new)

DevilCrying (marithyu) | 248 comments hello eric nice ta meetcha

message 13: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 10 comments ( i don't think this is the place for conversation )

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 9 comments ((I don't either, to be Honest.))

message 15: by DevilCrying (new)

DevilCrying (marithyu) | 248 comments (( not convercating ..))

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

This group is no longer active. Needless to say, I am deleting it. Anyone who wishesit to not be deleted must message me within maybe a week.
Get active or it's done, sorry.

~ Head Mod Mew

message 17: by DevilCrying (new)

DevilCrying (marithyu) | 248 comments I'm always active i'm here mew!!!!😸😸😸😸😸😸

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

im back what are we doing we better not be removing this group

message 19: by DevilCrying (new)

DevilCrying (marithyu) | 248 comments people of Olympus please i beg upon all the gods please keep this community alive!! Zeus has decreed that we must keep going!
we must keep Greece and Rome alive or else all we worked for will die. we must keep this legacy going.

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 9 comments Or else Kronos and Gea will come back and attack, and we will not stand a chance this time.

message 21: by DevilCrying (new)

DevilCrying (marithyu) | 248 comments and who knows Porphyrion will make a comeback but we must prevail!!! FOR GREECE AND FOR ROME!!!!

somewhat it is

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

AVE ROMAE! ALL HAIL THE GODS!!!!!

lol
TO THE GODS!!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

WE NEED TO FINISH OUR QUEST

WE REALLY DO LEON!

message 28: by DevilCrying (new)

DevilCrying (marithyu) | 248 comments hi ya guys an gals!!!