What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Historical romance. Heroine has red hair (and green eyes?). Might start with her on a boat with a cousin? She is kidnapped by a handsome sheik (hero). I think she's also abducted by another sheik and is rescued by the hero.

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Siri (new)

Siri | 1 comments Hello, I am searching for a historical romance where the heroine has red hair (and possibly green eyes). I think the book starts with her on a boat with her cousin or something like it. Then she is kidnapped by a sheik who is very handsome. i Can't remember much but they fall in love and i remember they eventually have sex near an oasis.

I also think the woman is abducted by another sheik who is a bad man and has a harem, and is then rescued by "our" sheik beacause he loves her.

Can anyone help?

I'm sorry if my english is not the best, i hope you understand. :)

Amber (Daisymau) (daisymau) | 1265 comments One of these books?
The Bride Price by Karen Jones Delk
Desert Ecstasy by Connie Mason

message 3: by CrazyUnicorn (new)

CrazyUnicorn | 218 comments Your description reminds me of this book that I've read a while back. It's called
Love slave by Bertrice Small :)

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35178 comments Mod
Love Slave by Bertrice Small - Lina's suggestion

message 5: by Michele (last edited Oct 21, 2017 03:17PM) (new)

Michele | 2425 comments I don't know your book, but you might also like Salem's Daughter. It's pretty much the same plot only except for a sheik it's a French pirate :)

message 6: by Gillian (new)

Gillian Wiseman (gillianwiseman) | 176 comments Try "The Sheik" by E. M. Hull. It doesn't start on a ship, but it has everything else you mention. It was VERY scandalous when it came out!

message 7: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5206 comments The Sheik for Gillian's suggestion.

message 8: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
And can I just say--if you've never seen the movie with Rudolph Valentino, you definitely should. (fanning face) WOW. And the lack of sound doesn't matter. Valentino can smolder with the best of them. . .

message 9: by Dhana Latchmi (new)

Dhana Latchmi Mahesh (latchmigirl) | 55 comments I’m not sure if this the book but it sounds like the fantasy story The Blue Sword (Damar) series by Robin McKinley... unless your heroine doesn’t become a warrior or something right.. And she won’t be captured from a boat, it’s more like a horse..

message 11: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35178 comments Mod
I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to edit it.

message 12: by JennyG (new)

JennyG | 550 comments Do you remember the book cover?

How old is the book?
Read as paperback or as an e-book?

Asia (semi–hiatus) (booknerd117) | 205 comments Hey Siri, are you still looking for the book?