Camp Wood-Valley (RP) discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Haunted House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 1511 comments Mod
This cabin is dressed up in spooky spider webs. Your characters will go in to find zombies and skeletons jumping out at them in dark hallways to scare them. The occasional brain may be found on a table. XD
This is like an event thread, so dont forget to put the character with whom your roleplaying wih in brackets. Ex.

((Sarah))
John walked up to the house, he wasnt scared.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((Talon))

Kota, Bridget and Talon walked towards the Haunted House. Kota was very excited but Bridget on the other hand was terrified.

message 3: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

((Kota))

Talon skipped along, "This wont be so bad."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Talon))

"And Talon and I will be there if you get scared," Kota told Bridget.

Bridget slowly walked towards the house. It looked creepy and she was getting more and more scared with every step.

message 5: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

((Kota))

Talon looked at the door in front of them and saw a doorbell. He pressed it and heard the "ding dong" noise inside the cabin. The door creaked open as if no one opened it, "Lets go!"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Talon))

Bridget shivered but she slowly followed Talon inside. Kota was behind her.

message 7: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

((Kota))

The room was dark and empty, was this a hallway? He could see a light on the other end of the hall. He then shouted at the top of his lungs, "HELLO?! ANYBODY THERE?!"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Talon))

Bridget suddenly felt something on her head. Bridget knew what it had to be and what it was was one of her two biggest fears. She stepped backward and bumped into Kota although she didn't know that it was her sister. She screamed.

message 9: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

((Kota))

Talon chuckled, "Its only Kota."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"B-but there is s-something on my head," Bridget said, her voice getting louder and louder. She was terrified.

message 11: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

((Kota))

It was dark, and Talon couldnt see, "I cant tell, can you see, Kota?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"No I-" Kota started.

Bridget felt another thing touch her. It crawled on her back. She immediately screamed and stepped forward bumping into Talon.

message 13: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

((Kota))

"Welp," Talon shrugged, "We might as well move on, then." He took off skipping down the hallway.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Talon))

Kota was about to follow Talon when Bridget stopped her. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and turned the light on.

"I'm leaving but you and Talon stay ok?"

"Are you sure?"

Bridget nodded and she walked back towards the entrance. Kota continued walking down the hallway. She realized that she couldn't find Talon.

message 15: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (last edited Oct 26, 2017 01:54PM) (new)

((Kota))

Some zombie jumped out of nowhere to scare Talon, he screamed at first and then started laughing histerically.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kota))

Kota continued walking in the dark when she heard Talon's scream turn to laughter. She tried to walk towards where the sound was coming from but she ended up almost bumping into a wall. She noticed some light up ahead and walked towards it. It ended up being a witch making some weird stew in a witches caldron. She could see a couple of eveballs and even someone's arm. At that point though she was more grossed out then scared.

message 17: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

((Kota))

"KOTTTTAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" Talon called.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Talon))

Kota heard Talon's voice.

"Talon," Kota replied, "where are you?"

message 19: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

((Kota))

"OVER HERE BY THE CREEPY ZOMBIE DUDE!"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Talon))

Kota looked around but she couldn't see what Talon was talking about. All you could see was darkness. She tried to follow where she heard Talon's voice coming from.

"I can't see any zombies where I am!"

message 21: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

((Kota))

"Fine, Ill keep shouting your name until you find me. KOTA KOTA KOTA KOTA."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((Talon))

Kota continued to follow the noise until she say a zombie. She then looked beside the zombie to see Talon.

message 23: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

((Kota))

"Fancy seeing you here, beautiful," Talon smirked.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Talon))

Kota blushed but quickly hid it in her palms.

message 25: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

((Kota))

"Lets continue, shall we?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 29, 2017 02:05PM) (new)

((Talon))

"We shall" Kota replied.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((Boop))

message 28: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

((Sorry))
Talon grabbed Kota's hand and continued walking. There was a door they were supposed to open so he did.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Talon - It's alright.))

Immediately something jumped out at them which startled Kota but she didn't scream. If anything a small smile appeared on her face. She liked horror.

message 30: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

((Kota))

Talon screamed like a little girl, then started laughing hysterically.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your scream's cute," Kota said. Her small smile turned into a bigger one.

message 32: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

((Kota))

Talon blushed a bit, "Uh, thanks. Shall we continue?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kota))

"Ok," Kota said.

message 34: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

((Kota))

((What now?))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((Talon))

(( What if they either get separated again or someone sneaks up on them?))

message 36: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

((Kota))

They continued walking until he fet something brush up against his back. He froze.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Talon))

Kota stopped when Talon did.

"Is everything alright," she asked.

message 38: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

((Kota))

"Im fine," Talon continued walkong.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Talon))

Kota nodded and followed Talon. Suddenly the lights began to flicker on and off.

message 40: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

((Kota))

Talon's eyes went wide, "Jumpin' Jehosephats!"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((Talon))

Kota would've smiled but she was also starting to get a bit worried. They room suddenly went completely dark right as Kota lost track of where Talon was.

message 42: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

((Kota))

"I think we should go," Talon stated.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((Talon))

Kota heard Talon's voice but not very clearly. Some loud creepy music was playing.

"What did you say," she called back while at the same time trying to find Talon.

message 44: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

((Kota))

"I SAID I THINK WE SHOULD GOOOOOOO," Talon yelled very loudly.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Talon))

Kota was a bit disappointed when she heard that. She was having a good time in the haunted house but she knew that her sister was waiting.

"Ok," she replied.

message 46: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

((Kota))

"Which way's the exit?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((Talon))

"I don't know," Kota replied as she continued to try and find Talon.

message 48: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

((Kota))

Talon looked around, "Look, there's an exit sign over there!"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((Talon))

Kota looked around and saw the exit sign.

"I see it," Kota replied, "I'll meet you there."

message 50: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Keep Calm and Sign On-- First in Command (new)

((Kota))

"Alright!" Talon called back. He wandered towards the sign and waited for Kota.

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.