YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

BUDDY READ:Paranormal/Fantasy > Untamed (Splintered #1.5, 3.5) By A.G. Howard - Starting October 20th 2017

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abbie (new)

Abbie | 27856 comments Mod
Alyssa Gardner went down the rabbit hole and took control of her destiny. She survived the battle for Wonderland and the battle for her heart. In this collection of three novellas, join Alyssa and her family as they look back at their memories of Wonderland.

In Six Impossible Things, Alyssa recalls the most precious moments of her life after Ensnared, and the role magic plays in preserving the happiness of those she loves. Alyssa’s mother reminisces about her own time in Wonderland and rescuing the man who would become her husband in The Boy in the Web. And Morpheus delves into Jeb’s memories of the events of Splintered in The Moth in the Mirror, available in print for the first time.

This collection expands upon Ensnared's epilogue, and includes some deleted scenes to provide a “director’s cut” glimpse into the past and futures of our favorite Splintered characters.

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  (mommy2gb) | 663 comments The Boy in the Web: Ok, tears. (view spoiler)

message 3: by Amanda (last edited Oct 23, 2017 06:54AM) (new)

Amanda  (mommy2gb) | 663 comments The Moth in the Mirror: Jeb is so selfless and thinks that he will be a horrible person because of his father. (view spoiler) Morpheus is still a jerk, though.

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  (mommy2gb) | 663 comments Six Impossible Things: Oh my goodness! (view spoiler)

message 5: by Andy (new)

Andy | 14623 comments The Boy in the Web Ch. 3 (view spoiler)

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  (mommy2gb) | 663 comments Andrea wrote: "The Boy in the Web Ch. 3 [spoilers removed]"

I was in shock! Poor kid!

message 7: by Andy (new)

Andy | 14623 comments The Boy in the Web finished (view spoiler)

The Moth in the Mirror Ch. 3 (view spoiler)

message 8: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  (mommy2gb) | 663 comments Six Impossible Things: Memory 2 - (view spoiler)

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  (mommy2gb) | 663 comments End: This was great! I loved every memory, every step in their life that was revealed. And Morpheus showed how much heart and love he has that he could put someone ahead of Wonderland. And, (view spoiler)

message 10: by Andy (new)

Andy | 14623 comments The Moth in the Mirror Finished (view spoiler)

message 11: by Andy (new)

Andy | 14623 comments Amanda wrote: "Six Impossible Things: Memory 2 - [spoilers removed]"

Yes I agree! What a troublemaker before ever being born haha

message 12: by Andy (new)

Andy | 14623 comments Six Impossible Things Finished (view spoiler)

message 13: by Andy (new)

Andy | 14623 comments I really enjoyed these stories too!