What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Fiction series set in small town, early 90s

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lawra (new)

Lawra (lawraann) | 2 comments I read them back in the early 90s and would like to revisit. Female author, covers showed cottage style town buildings. Each title was a street address. Quirky characters would repeat through the series each starring in a different book. I've looked everywhere!
I'd live to re read these, but open to suggestions about this type of service. I'm not really looking for romance, just a great town full of quirky people to get lost in for a while. Thank you in advance friends!

message 2: by Kris (last edited Oct 19, 2017 10:13PM) (new)

Kris | 34412 comments Mod
bluertide, I moved your request to the Suggest books for me folder because you're interested in books with a similar theme, as well as one specific book.

Are you interested in books for young adults (teens) or older adults?

Thinking of the specific book series you mentioned, what's the location (country, region)?

message 3: by Wendielu (new)

Wendielu | 1 comments Sounds like Debbie Macomber - 16 Lighthouse Road is the first (starts with a 1), 204 Rosewood Lane is the second (starts with a 2), etc.

message 4: by Lawra (new)

Lawra (lawraann) | 2 comments Yes! Yes! That's it! Thank you so much Wendie !!!!

message 5: by Ann aka Iftcan (last edited Oct 20, 2017 04:05PM) (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Aunt Dimity's Death is a series that is ostensibly a mystery series (not really, but we all love it so much we pretend it is) that is set in a small town in the countryside of England. There are quirky characters galore, and you should enjoy it. The first book is kind of gloomy and grey at the start, but it gets better as it goes along. (Plus, who doesn't love a series where one of the characters is a ghost, right?)