Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Le Faiseur De Pluie
This topic is about Le Faiseur De Pluie
Book Issues > Please add cover image

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yoi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yoi | 4 comments Hello !

Could you please add a cover for the French version of this book, Le Faiseur De Pluie ? Here is a link, from the French publisher. https://www.ecoledesloisirs.fr/livre/...

And the details are not accurate in the description, such as the number of pages or language, should I start a new topic about that in the right thread or is this okay with the cover?

Thanks for your time and attention

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 6188 comments added the cover from publisher, as well as the description.
set language to french (as title and publisher are french)
added the name of the translator

the pagecount is 114 per worldcat - how many do you think are correct and what's your source?

message 3: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 43572 comments Mod
Flamyoi wrote: "And the details are not accurate in the description, such as the number of pages or language, should I start a new topic about that in the right thread or is this okay with the cover?"

If you are making multiple requests about a specific book in one thread, the Book Issue folder is best. Moved.

Also, please include ISBN with all page numbering requests, even when linking to the book.

message 4: by Yoi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yoi | 4 comments The pagecount is 115, source : my own copy of the book. Thank you for the details, I'll remember that the next time.