Immortal Talks Immortal Talks discussion

How to read this book online?? Can anyone help me??

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Prasanth (new) - added it

Prasanth Prabhakaran Can anyone help me to find a way to read this book asap.

Shefali Verma 🤔🤔🤔!!! Same here. It's for advertisement or what!!??!!

message 3: by Prasanth (new) - added it

Prasanth Prabhakaran I’m not sure dear... from all those wonderful reviews, I really can’t wait... I’m going to purchase this asap... I need to know the real me... I would like to find the new me... I believe that I’ll..

message 4: by Ashwani (last edited Oct 23, 2017 11:41PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ashwani Kumar If you're in India you can buy paperback version of this book from seerbooks.com. If you're outside of India you can buy eBook version of this book from the same site.

message 5: by Ashok (new) - added it

Ashok Ramanujam I can see mixed feedbacks.....some say it is fabulous! Some say it is incomplete in expressing the ideologies....i hope the continuation of part2 will make a fullstop for this issue...anyhow i have ordered this book already & eagerly waiting for my copy to arrive....

Anshika Narula I found this book good but not exceptional. The chapters are not linked together very well and there is a sense of incompleteness at the end

Sushobhan Majumdar The will have many more part guys. Its not incomplete. Its a sequence. U have to keep patience and wait for the rest to purchase.

message 8: by Yudhvir (new) - added it

Yudhvir Singh I am unable to open this book for reading

Ashwani Kumar Yudhvir wrote: "I am unable to open this book for reading"

What do you mean? Elaborate please.

message 10: by Tanya (new) - added it

Tanya Arora Same here. Neither am I able to open the book. Can anyone help?

Ashwani Kumar This book is on Amazon. You can buy from there

message 12: by Sanskruti (new) - added it

Sanskruti Gohil I want to read this book online. Is it available online?? Please help

Ashwani Kumar Yes there is a kindle version available on Amazon.

message 14: by Anooradha (new) - added it

Anooradha Naggaraj I want to read this book in Tamil. Is it possible

message 15: by Amiyo (last edited Dec 01, 2018 06:31PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amiyo this book is what you can say incredible!
and many people throw away money on waste books of ISKCON
PLEASE USE YOUR BRAINS AND FOR THE FIRST TIME USE YOUR MONEY FOR SOMETHING VALUABLE. this book was not meant for selling but god hanuman noticed that people rate a book based on their price tag. but still 250 rupees is not a lot to buy this master piece. please think this as if you are offering( arpanam as we hindus call it ) this money to god hanuman.

Amiyo Anooradha wrote: "I want to read this book in Tamil. Is it possible"
hindi version was about to be released in november 2017 but they didnt release it because they are working on a hindi version which is not just a translation but also removes the mistakes in this english version. tamil version is still very far as tamil guys are not rambhakts they dont worship ramji they worship ravana and no tamilian guy will waste their time in translating a book written by the teachings of god hanuman ( who is the ram bhakt ).

Shefali Verma And the best news for all immortal talks fan is , BOOK 2 is going to be released soon . For further updates follow Facebook page of immortal talks.

Shefali Verma Ashok wrote: "I can see mixed feedbacks.....some say it is fabulous! Some say it is incomplete in expressing the ideologies....i hope the continuation of part2 will make a fullstop for this issue...anyhow i have..."

Hope your experience was better one after reading. I ordered this book twice . Once it was not at all useful for me, second time it changed my life . From my experience, it depends on from where we are viewing this book and chapters . I read it first with lots of external knowledge already in my mind that time it seems it is not even worth reading . Second time , i needed it to get clarity , i read it somehow with mixture of disinterest, faith, book reader, to know what was not known during first read, because some questions were haunting me after first read . I read it again and again like my subject book and it worked . It is life changing book . It has many series .

Shefali Verma Amiyo wrote: "Anooradha wrote: "I want to read this book in Tamil. Is it possible"
hindi version was about to be released in november 2017 but they didnt release it because they are working on a hindi version wh..."

Haha , no actually not like that . No tamils worship lord ram and they call him Raman not ram . Rameshwaram is in Tamil Nadu so please . Yes in Hindi version there will be few changes slight changes that's it nothing new and that too only in prologue part not in chapters because chapters are only deciphered from original log book not translated (translation means mixing own knowledge and decipher means bringing it as it is) . Anyone who becomes eligible to do so can decipher book usually it takes 1 time sadhna to become such a person who can write and keep their mind off at same time . To bring purest form of original book .

Shefali Verma Anooradha wrote: "I want to read this book in Tamil. Is it possible"

Possible if any Tamil speaking can complete sadhna and become eligible , if any such person applies in setuu hanuman Bodhi and gets invitation . Many are going there in search without invitation and they are coming back with nothing . They shouldn't do this because setuu is not like ashram we see here in India . They live far from mainstream society in peace and meditation . It's not now that people are trying to reach mahtangs , this is happening since kings time , even Britishers tried their best when they were in sri Lanka but it was all in vain . Few "we'll known guru" of India also tried their best to make it even before making of setuu but they all failed . Sometimes things are reserved for correct time and special souls and only they can do it .

Shefali Verma Anshika Narula wrote: "I found this book good but not exceptional. The chapters are not linked together very well and there is a sense of incompleteness at the end"

Yeah because after this , there is starting of charan Pooja and it will be very very special . Chapters are not linked because it is not a story , it is real life happening which happened in 2014 and it was recorded in book . So you will never find it as story or other books . Because this is not about one person like novel le autobiography nor actually ramayan or Mahabharata . It is everything . You will know it further . It contains everything as a teaching and steps to follow . If you read it carefully you will find lord hanuman is telling procedure for certain things . Many really followed it and gained miraculous results , even i had few .

Ashwani Kumar Shefali wrote: "Anshika Narula wrote: "I found this book good but not exceptional. The chapters are not linked together very well and there is a sense of incompleteness at the end"

Yeah because after this , there..."

Wow! You just randomly replied to everybody after nearly 1 year! :)
Anyway, great work!
Have you read the second book? If yes, then please share your thoughts about it.

Shefali Verma Yes i did.
I will say same. Follow the steps shown by lord anjaneya. There are people who are reading it only because of devotion and faith with no intention at all of understanding it or having knowledge and some are reading it only to compare it or understand it. Some are reading to unlock all the hidden things.

They all are getting benefit and had their experiences as per their karma and blockages.

Very few people have many blockages, example into deep depth of negativity or depression. In deep depth of "me,mine,my" they will hardly have any experience who things that they do everything. Then they will start comparing their capabilities with everything and read book only to become something or in comparison.

Book 2 tells what really life is and what we think of yourself nd what we are creating around is only valuable for us. Nobody worries about it except us.

If anyone is caring about our looks,selfie, camera this that.. It's because that satisfied them again same thing that other person is comparing and when they feel others are inferior that makes them feel better automatically.

"someone wins because someone fails"

It's never they won its never they failed.

This is only one part of book 2.

||ram||

Shefali Verma Example -
1. people like or comment on social sites why because others are interested in them and they enjoy that attention.

2. People like and comment in others to get same back.

3. People are interested in others life more.

If anyone will stop boosting their ego they will stop responding and their goodness will fade away.

That doesn't mean that this is right or wrong.

It means now people have grown so weak and dark that they need "other's energy" to feed up their ego. To feel better.
If that one is looking good but someone says they are not it will break them why because their own self is weak. Their source of energy feeding is gone as soon as they stopped pampering.

It is not about family where everything real and mutual.

This about them who are worried about their place in world.

Same as "anita" was. She got her life back and god's abundant blessings only after "breaking" that illusionary world which she had created around her "reputation" , "weakness of unable to accept truth" it was her devotion that saved her. Only her devotion only positivity and real thing.

||ram||