Horror Aficionados discussion

Moderator Retirement

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Char (new)

Char  | 13886 comments Mod
I am very sad to announce that, due to real life obligations, Scot Leedom is no longer able to continue as moderator here at Horror Aficionados.

Scot has contributed a lot to this group over the years and I hope you'll all join me in wishing him the best of luck in the future!

Best of luck to you, Scot! I hope you'll still visit when you have the time. :)

message 2: by Laurie (new)

Laurie   (barklesswagmore) | 1471 comments Best of luck, Scot. Drop in and visit us every now and again.

message 3: by Scot (new)

Scot | 639 comments It has truly been a pleasure to be a moderator for such an amazing group. I have really learned a lot and I hope I've brought some fresh ideas to HA. Sometimes life gets in the way of things and the real world finally caught up to me. I wish all of you nothing but the best and I will definitely make appearances when I can. Please feel free to pass on your great book recommendations to me. Keep reading and keep it scary!!

message 4: by Jon Recluse (new)

Jon Recluse | 12043 comments Mod
Gonna miss ya, buddy.

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin | 2258 comments Best of luck to you, Scot!

message 6: by Terry (new)

Terry | 4867 comments Good luck Scot!

message 7: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments Thanks for all your dedication and hard work as a moderator to one of the best groups on GR.

message 8: by Anne (w/ an E) (new)

Anne (w/ an E) (mzcatnthehat) | 754 comments Thanks for all you've done here. Take care.

message 9: by William (new)

William (williemeikle) Thanks for all you've done, and best of luck, Scot

message 10: by Kelly B (new)

Kelly B (kellybey) | 597 comments Best of luck, Scot! Thank you for everything you've done:-).

message 11: by Ctgt (last edited Oct 19, 2017 08:10PM) (new)

Ctgt | 761 comments Good luck Scot!

message 12: by Bill (new)

Bill (shiftyj1) | 4892 comments Thanks for all your contributions here on HA, Scot! You have helped make it a welcoming and awesome place to hang out.

I'm sure I'll be seeing you around.

message 13: by Kasia (new)

Kasia (kasia_s) | 3120 comments Mod
You will always be a part of this family :) thank you.

message 14: by Kate (new)

Kate | 3520 comments Good luck, Scot! Hope to still see you around HA. :)

message 15: by Scot (new)

Scot | 639 comments Jon Recluse wrote: "Gonna miss ya, buddy."

I won't ever be too far away, Jon.

message 16: by Micah (new)

Micah Castle (micahcastle) | 1644 comments Best of luck Scot!

message 17: by Marie (new)

Marie | 3562 comments Good luck, Scot! Though I didn't get the pleasure of knowing you, just wanted to let you know that you made this group one of the best horror groups on GR!

message 18: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 10827 comments Mod
best of luck Scott! it's been great reading with you.

message 19: by Sonya (new)

Sonya marie madden | 772 comments All the best

message 20: by Scot (new)

Scot | 639 comments Latasha wrote: "best of luck Scott! it's been great reading with you."

Thanks, Latasha. I will still be around though probably not until after Xmas. It has been a pleasure and I look forward to our next read.

message 21: by Scot (new)

Scot | 639 comments Thank you all for the kind words. I appreciate the time and effort you have all put into HA, because a great group is made that way by enthusiastic and active membership such as yourselves.

message 22: by Erin (new)

Erin (ems84) | 6960 comments Best of luck, Scot!

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (erinpaperbackstash) | 875 comments Best of luck, Scot!

message 24: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimberly_3238) | 5834 comments Mod
Good luck, Scot! We will see you around still, I hope. :)