Glissenwood School for the Gifted {Semi lit/literate RP} discussion

Common Rooms/Areas > Auditorium

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 1036 comments Mod
((Where plays or musicals or certain assemblies are held))

message 2: by soub (last edited Jun 02, 2018 08:55PM) (new)

soub (gothstew) The auditorium was pitch black as Kaito pushed one of the metal doors open. The only light was from the exit sign on the other side of the Auditorium. It cast strange shadows over the rows of seats. Kai entered, fumbling around for his phone so he could use it as a flashlight. He was able to fish it from his pocket and turn the flashlight on. Kai made his way to the farthest corner of the Auditorium, where he couldn't be seen; and plopped down on one of the chairs. He placed his feet on the seat in front of him and crossed his arms over his chest. Kai yawned, then closed his eyes.

((I can change it or make it longer if you'd like^^))

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 72 comments (This is fine to start out with ^.^ )

Everything was loud, the halls, the courtyard, the library... it was too much for her hearing even after so long. Maybe more so on her headache that started earlier. A stab of pain to the temple from the opening of the doors dack stage, they really need to oil the hinges. Pushing through and closing the door quietly as she could, she adjusted her sight to the dark. A sign left her as sound no longer hurt. The silence was beautiful, though she would have to talk to her father about medicine for the headache sooner or later. Sitting on the edge of the stage, Echo pulled her weapon out of its holster and started to polish the blade. Her tails twitched with movement ever so often as she paused to see her reflextion in the silver. She frowned a little as she messed with the tip of one of her ears.

message 4: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Kai has drifted off into a half sleep. He was beginning to advance into a peaceful dream, when his ring tone began blaring through the auditorium. As soon as he woke up, he jumped; causing Kai to crash to the ground in between the seats. He yelped in surprise, sounding like a small child. “Damn it..” he mumbled, smashing the ignore button on his phone, which was still in his hand. Kai groaned, before going to push himself up off of the cold floor. Kai sat up, still unaware of someone else in the auditorium. He sighed, and dusted off his pants before staggering to pull himself up off of the ground. Kai felt aches all over his body from the fall. He also noticed that he knocked over his bag. Kai extended his hand and used his abilities to have everything float back into the bag.

message 5: by ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (last edited Jun 02, 2018 10:09PM) (new)

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 72 comments Her grip on the hilt amost slipped as a phone went off. Pain hit her temple causing her to wince as she looked to see where the noise came from. She spotted a person to the far right and pouted. So much for quiet. A sigh left her lips as she watched the person pick up their things with out touching it. Tilting her head in curiosity, she always wonder how many powers there were out there. All she knew was that she came from a relatively normal family line, her accident is when her powers came to be as far as she knew. As far as her father would tell her. Standing, she put her weapon away and stretched slightly before speaking. "Who are you?" Her voice soft, but still managed to echo in the auditorium.

message 6: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Upon hearing someone speak, Kai whipped around. F*ck. he thought, groaning. Surely he was going to get in trouble for skipping class and sleeping in the empty auditorium. "Uhhh....Kai. I'll go, so please don't tell anyone here." Kai fumbled around in the dark for his bag. He hadn't realized that his phone was still on the floor. Once Kai's hand brushed against one of the straps, he yanked it from the ground and swung it around on his bag.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 72 comments The situation was kinda odd. The guy happened to think that she was a teacher, solid point in his favor cuz she had no other way to put it from his point of view. She didn't have many classes on her list, so she never really skipped rather than have really long free periods. She hopped off the stage and did her best to cover ground to get closer so he didn't hurry as much. "Why would i tell anyone?" She said as she got closer. Of course she might tell her dad, without much description, because she hated keeping things from him, but that was besides the point. She saw a phone in the darkness of the seats and paused to pick it up. "This yours?" She questions about a few feet away

message 8: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Kai shrugged. “Sorry, I just didn’t want to risk anything.” He replied calmly. Kai gingerly took the phone. “Thank you.” He said to the girl. Kai slid it into his pocket and tugged on his backpack strap. “I’m Kai.” He said, holding out a hand, which had his edgy fingerless glove on it.

((Sorry this is so short, I’m in a hurry!! But my next posts will be longer!!))

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 72 comments The edgy tense rolled off the guy as he introduced himself. "Echo." She smile a little, not sure if he could see in the dark like she could. When her hand came back to her side, she tucked both of them into her pockets. "So what class did you skip?" She questioned, hopefully not her father's health class. She really hated his memory, everything stuck even if he tried to hide it. She knew, at least a little. Her thoughts went back to the boy infront of her as she got a better look at him. He seemed like a punk, or punkish, not sure on which. And he didn't seem normal, human wise here anyway.

(No problem, I might have a few stort replies as i make my next character.)

message 10: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) "I honestly don't know. I'm not here to go to school," he replied. Kai was only here to watch over Abby and make sure she was safe. What other reason would a 264-year old demon be at a highschool for.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 72 comments Not here for school, but enrolled here. At a school for deviants to learn about their powers and normal subjects. She was puzzled. "Okay, so are you here for?" She questioned before she could stop herself. She mentally kicked herself as she knew better than to pry. Usually ended up bad. Oh well, she got the first part out, why not dive right in shall we? "If not for the subject, or power control, then what?" She readjusted her question as she shifted her weight on her feet.

message 12: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) "I'm here by the orders of a very powerful man to watch over his daughter, who attends school here. I have no need to take classes on power control." replied Kai. "It would be odd to wait 200 years to do that, when you could just learn on your own."

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 72 comments It took a moment to process his age. 200? Why not get a guard position here instead? The facility is... well awful from the expressions she remembered from those she saw in the child overseeing section when her parents took her with them. Sure he would have to watch out for many, not just the girl he is suppose to protect, but he would better access of the place. "I see..." she murmured still a bit puzzled as to why take classes at all if it was all to protect one person unless classes were together.... then begs the question as to why he was skipping. Her ears flattened a little as she pushed out of her mind. "Why not go for a security position here? Wouldn't that been better?" She finally asked.

message 14: by soub (last edited Jun 04, 2018 02:51PM) (new)

soub (gothstew) "Why would I want a guard position. I don't like working with people, but I technically am a guard where I work. " He said. "I'm just here as a bodyguard. The only way I could get in was to Enroll.

((I promise my replies will get longer! I'm so sorry:,,,,,) ))

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 72 comments (The facility part is inner dialog, she is talking about a guard position at school to guard against it.)

message 16: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) ((Changed it.))

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 72 comments She tilted her head. She got it, though her reason for being around less people is different, not that she knew his reason for it either. "Seem kinda weird though, you being here rather than with her. I mean, i only figure she isn't here cause i hear no one else here." She looked around a bit and still no sign of anyone but them. "I don't see anyone either." She cracked her neck softly.

message 18: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Kai shrugged. "She doesn't know that I'm here. It's a secret." he replied. Kai tucked a lock of hair behind his ear and slumped down into one of theatre seats. "If she did know-" he began. "She'd try to kill me." said Kai, with a chuckle.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 72 comments Her face held a mock flinch. Huh, she could imagine what it would be like. Her mom basically would've sentenced her to death through years at the facility if her dad didn't step in. She mindlessly moved a hand to rub the tip of one of her ears before catching herself. Even after years, she was still a bit uncomfortable about what happened. "Seems complicated." She said as she sat next to him. "Guessing stepping out of line gets severe punishment for you..." she murmurs softly as she thought on it. "You know, my dad and I could use more company for lunch if you wanna get away."

message 20: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Kai noticed the flinch, but he wasn't one to ask questions or pry.
"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to be any trouble." he replied kindly. The thought of going somewhere actually sounded exciting. He didn't do much, except sleep and make sure Abby wasn't getting into fights or doing other dangerous things.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 72 comments "No problem at all." She smiled softly. "As long as you don't mind tbat it is going to be in the hospital wing." Echo added as she toyed with one of her tails. Fingers curling through her fur as she thought about her father's raction. Probably proud to have brought a friend. She gave a soft laugh as she came out of her own thoughts. "Dad always likes more company, though he would never wish inury on anyone just for them to visit him."

message 22: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) "Oh, not at all! I'm looking forward to meeting him." said Kai, grinning like a small child. He quick looked around to see if he had all of his things. Kai made sure his phone was in his pocket for quick access.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 72 comments "He would be happy to meet you too." She nodded as she got up. "We can head over if you want. It is about lunch anyway." Echo pointed to the nearest exit sign that was glowing to her right. "He shouldn't be too busy with paperwork, no one came in a couple days with anything so its been light for him." Her hands moved to her sides and a few fingures brushed against her mark, making her shift into her midsized twin tail fox form. "Shit...." she cursed as she looked to the ground, thankful that her fur didn't give away her embarrassment.