Glissenwood School for the Gifted {Semi lit/literate RP} discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 218 (218 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 1036 comments Mod
((People who have gym or want to use the gym))

message 2: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 363 comments Freya Elli sat in a corner of the gym. Her hair fell over her shoulders in long lilac-white waves, and she was drawing a symbol on the floor, talking to herself, or so it seemed. "I understand you haven't moved on, Mrs. Green, but that just means you have unfinished business! Something you need to do before you go," Freya said, finishing the symbol. Her fire gyrfalcon stood next to her, her sharp beak and beady eyes staring intently at the spirit. She cawed twice, craning her neck to look at Freya. "Sasha, that doesn't mean Mrs. Green is going to haunt someone," she laughed before turning back to the ghost. "Maybe you just need to wait until your family moves on?"

message 3: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 211 comments Lex was wandering about the gym. He thought of running up and down the bleachers for exercise. He decided to grab a basketball from a bin and start shooting hoops.

message 4: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 363 comments Freya jumped at the sound of the basketball, and the spirit of Mrs. Green vanished from her sight. "Drats," she muttered. She closed her eyes and attempted to recall the ghost, only to be met with an unclean spirit, who cackled as she stole away what little energy Freya had left. Sasha swiped a claw over the symbol and the connection was broke. Freya stood and glanced around. "I guess I'll try later," she said, feeling slightly light-headed. Sasha flew over to a boy-the one who had the basketball- and started pecking at his shoes.

message 5: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 211 comments "Hm?" he knelt down next to Sasha. "And whom might you be?"

message 6: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 363 comments "Sasha no!" She scolded, running over to them. "I'm so sorry, sir, I don't know why she did that, maybe it's because you have wings..." Freya realized she was rambling and went quiet, staring at the ground lamely.

message 7: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 211 comments "It's fine. Please don't mind my wings for being as they are. I'm a filthy hybrid after all." He had old scars lining his arms and neck. His "parents" tried to kill him bc of how he looked. They branded him a failure and a mistake.

message 8: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 363 comments "Is that what you think? That you're a filthy hybrid?" she asked, shocked. "Whatever makes you think that?"

message 9: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 211 comments He rolls up his sleeve and the words "filthy hybrid" were carved into his forearm. "that's what makes my think that, my own mother did this to me."

message 10: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 363 comments "I'm sorry," Freya said softly, finally looking up at the boy. "That's horrible. Your parents must hate Deviants then?"

message 11: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 211 comments "They love deviants, I'm just the one they never wanted." He hugged himself and his wings wrapped around him.

message 12: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 363 comments "I'm sorry," she said again. "How old were you when your mother did...did that to you?"

message 13: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 211 comments "I was two. That was when my wings and powers manifested." He shuddered and held his arm. The memory made the pain resurface.

message 14: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 363 comments "I can't imagine what that must have felt like," she closed her eyes. Sasha cawed softly, placing a clawed foot on top of the boy's foot. "What's your name?" She asked. "I'm Freya Elli, but you can call me Freya or Elle."

message 15: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 211 comments "My name is Alexander, but you can call me Lex for short if you like. It's a pleasure to meet you Freya." Whenever he gets a memory flash a scar risks re-opening. He tried to hide this, but the blood was starting to drip between his fingers.

message 16: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 363 comments "It's a pleasure to meet you as well," Freya replied, and then she noticed the blood. "Lex, you're bleeding," she said, her eyes wide.

message 17: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 211 comments "Y-Yeah, that happens with flashbacks." He bandaged up his arm. "I'll be fine."

message 18: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 363 comments "It happens everytime you have a flashback? I hope that means you don't have very many then," she said, concern lining her brow.

message 19: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 211 comments "They happen once every few months. Though that won't apply if I see ghosts from my past." He smiled slightly. He never talked with anyone before besides familiars and himself.

message 20: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 363 comments "I always see ghosts," she muttered. "And if I don't fully see them, I hear them and feel their energy." Freya looked at Lex's wings. "So, are you an angel?"

message 21: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 211 comments "I'm half reaper and half fallen Angel." He smiled at Freya.

message 22: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 363 comments "So...you reap people's souls? What do you do with them?"

message 23: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 211 comments "I send them to the other side, though I reap the souls of the wicked and I send em to hell." He had a lantern at his side. This housed the souls.

message 24: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 363 comments Freya tilted her head, contemplating. "Does that mean you can reap the souls of those already dead and help them move on to hell or the other side?" Her eyes followed an unclean spirit as it floated up and down the gym, and if Lex could do what she had asked she'd be rid of the poltergeist for good. It reached out and played with the lights, making them flicker on and off, and Freya quickly drew a blood rune in the air that sent it screaming out the door.

message 25: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 211 comments "Yea basically, but if it's a corrupted spirit, for example a poltergeist it becomes my job to destroy that spirit." He cleaned his wings

message 26: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 363 comments "Destroy them? That's even better," she smiled. "Could you follow me please?" Freya asked before taking off after said poltergeist.

message 27: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 211 comments "Uh Sure?" He took off after Freya.

message 28: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 363 comments She stopped just outside the gym doors. "Up there, by that light, there's a poltergeist," Freya said, pointing to the light where she was circling. "If I guide you to her, could you get rid of her for me?"

message 29: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 211 comments A cloud of shadows formed around. "I see her." He summoned a chain scythe and hooked it in the chest. "You're done." He slammed it down and tore it into pieces with his scythe. "That oughta do it."

message 30: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 363 comments "Thanks," Freya smiled. Sasha cawed happily and landed on the girl's shoulder. "How can I repay you, Lex?" She questioned.

message 31: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 211 comments "Y-You don't gotta pay me anything." He held the back of his neck and blushed madly. "Repay me however you see fit, if you want."

message 32: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 363 comments "I'll think of something," she replied. "What do you want to do?"

message 33: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 211 comments "I don't know in all honesty. I've never had any friends besides the familiars I create." He looked away in embarassment

message 34: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 363 comments "I've never had a friend- save Sasha- either," Freya responded. "It's nothing to be embarrassed about."

message 35: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 211 comments "Well........what do you want to do now since you're free of that poltergeist?"

message 36: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 363 comments "Hmmm..." she tilted her head, thinking. "I don't really want to leave the school, so maybe we could just take a walk and get to know each other?"

message 37: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 211 comments "Sure, sounds good." He said this in a low, but shy tone.

message 38: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 363 comments "You ask the first question since I decided what we do," Freya said, opening the gym's doors and holding ot open for Lex.

message 39: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 211 comments Lex started walking out the door. "What's your favorite color?"

message 40: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 363 comments "Any shade of blue," she replied. "What's yours?"

message 41: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 211 comments "That's funny, I'm the same way." He replied happily

message 42: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 363 comments "Really? That's so cool!" Freya said, smiling. "What's your favorite animal?"

message 43: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 211 comments "I'd have to say the wolf since it's my spirit animal." He smiled at her.

message 44: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 363 comments "Wolves are great," she agreed, "but I'd have to go with the gryfalcon, otherwise Sasha might claw my eyes out." Sasha made a noise that sounded like laughter.

message 45: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 211 comments Lex chuckled slightly. "From how Sasha's acting, I'd say she would've." He said this in a teasing voice

message 46: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 363 comments "She could've tried," Freya said, glaring at the bird. "And she would've failed." After thinking for a moment she asked, "What's your favorite band?"

message 47: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 211 comments "Ugh, that's a tough one. I'd have to say Joan Jet and the blackhearts." He was a fan of rock & roll since he was little.

message 48: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 363 comments "I love rock and roll, so put another dime in the jukebox baby," she sang before saying, "I like them too, but one can never go wrong with Green Day."

message 49: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 211 comments "I couldn't agree more on that note." He smiled.

message 50: by Adeline (new)

Adeline | 363 comments "Are you immortal?" Freya asked, returning his smile with one of her own. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

« previous 1 3 4 5