Editors and Writers discussion

PROFESSIONAL QUALITY/AFFORDABLE PRICING

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Avid Bookivore (new)

Avid Bookivore (avid_bookivore) | 5 comments Hello Creative Minds!

My name is Adelaide Michaelson but many authors know me as, 'The Avid Bookivore'. I'm an editor, avid reader, reviewer, blogger and teacher. I have my M.A. in English, majoring in Creative Writing and am about to begin my second year teaching English to high school students! Exciting right?!
I've been reading and reviewing books for over 22 years and editing books for over 10 years. I absolutely adore what I do.

I love working with indie authors and am looking forward to bringing your creative words to life. Together we can turn your book into an exciting new adventure for readers of all ages, all around the world. Let's begin that journey now!

Contact me here on Goodreads or on my blog if you have a need for editing, beta reading, proofreading, or reviews: https://avidbookivoreblog.wordpress.com, where you can view my services. I usually respond within 12-24 hrs to emails and purchases.

***All authors that purchase any of my services, receives free review(s) and shoutouts on my blog and social media websites when your book becomes available.

message 2: by N.R.Hall (new)

N.R.Hall | 12 comments Do you edit erotic fiction?
Thanks
Nadine

message 3: by Avid Bookivore (new)

Avid Bookivore (avid_bookivore) | 5 comments Hello Nadine, yes I do. The romance genre and its sub genres are my favorites to read and edit.

message 4: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 6 comments Hi,

Do you edit Children's books and YA? Also, do you edit Rhyming text?

Thanks!

message 5: by Avid Bookivore (new)

Avid Bookivore (avid_bookivore) | 5 comments Hello Rebecca! Yes, I do. I edit all fiction, including rhyming text. Please take a look at my website and let me know if you think I'd be a great fit for your editing needs.

Best Regards,
Adelaide Michaelson
The Avid Bookivore