Shut Up & Read discussion

Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 796} Wolf (A Hell's Lovers MC Romance, #1) by Crimson Syn

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 12317 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?

Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Title: Wolf (A Hell's Lovers MC Romance, #1)
Author: Crimson Syn
Genre: Erotic Romance
Pages Count: 114
Formats Available: MOBI, EPUB
Review Due Date: November 9

Book Description: Scarlett Chase is every man’s wet dream.

As soon as I laid eyes on her, I knew she’d be mine.

That is, until I found out she was untouchable.

One kiss, one forbidden touch, will have me out on the streets and stripped of who I am.

Yet I want her. I need her. And I’m done following all these damn rules.

Wolf Stone is my obsession.

Ever since he pulled over on that empty road, I’ve been tormented by the man.

His possessive words and heated looks have me tightly wound.
One touch, and he lights me on fire.
But I want more.

I not only want him in my bed, I want to keep him for myself.
But he won’t budge, and now it’s up to me to entice his sleeping wolf.

Be one of the first 10 to leave your name, email address, and format required to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

Review Due Date: November 9

message 2: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Nov 09, 2017 05:46PM) (new)

Reviewers:

1. Jay
2. Kristy
3. Keep Calm
4. Sheri

message 3: by Jay (new)

Jay  | 15 comments Could I get an mobi of this book to review please.

message 4: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sent you an email Jay

Caffeinated Fae (caffeinatedfae) | 41 comments Sounds interesting! ePub please. Imperfect.book.love@gmail.com

message 6: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sent you an email Kristy

message 7: by Keep Calm (new)

Keep Calm Novel On (keepcalmandnovelon) | 165 comments May I read and review as well. ePub or PDF please and thank you.
keepcalmnovelon@gmail.com

Caffeinated Fae (caffeinatedfae) | 41 comments Whoops.. My email auto corrected for some reason. My email is Imperfect.book.lover@gmail.com.

Sorry!

message 9: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sent you an email Keep Calm and resent yours Kristy :)

message 10: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Yvonne wrote: "Hi Sheri, I'm willing to read this.
Yvonne Blackwood; eblack2@ymail.com; I accept PDF format."

Hi Yvonne, this book is only available in Mobi or Epub.

message 11: by Yvonne (new)

Yvonne Blackwood (yblackwood) | 14 comments Sheri wrote: "Yvonne wrote: "Hi Sheri, I'm willing to read this.
Yvonne Blackwood; eblack2@ymail.com; I accept PDF format."

Hi Yvonne, this book is only available in Mobi or Epub."

Hi Sheri,
I'm not too familiar with these 2 formats, but I'll give the Mobi format a try. If I can't access it I'll let you know.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 247 comments wanderoflostpaths@yahoo.com

epub please

message 13: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sent Yvonne and Angie an email

message 14: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Yvonne wrote: "I'm not too familiar with these 2 formats, but I'll give the Mobi format a try. If I can't access it I'll let you know. "

You can read Mobi on a Kindle app, which you can download for free on any device. Epub I believe you can read on any reading device on an Android or with Google Play, I believe. I've always personally used the Kindle app, so I'm not quite as familiar with Epub.

message 15: by Caffeinated Fae (new)

Caffeinated Fae (caffeinatedfae) | 41 comments Sheri you're right. ePub would before any reader that is not kindle or amazon related. ePub will open on basically anything else through either the system's default program (iPhone = iBooks, Google = Google Play Books, etc) or third party apps. If you're reading on a computer, Calibre is my favorite program. :-)

message 16: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

message 17: by Keep Calm (new)

Keep Calm Novel On (keepcalmandnovelon) | 165 comments Thank you for the opportunity to read and review Wolf by Crimson Syn.
Review has been posted on Goodreads (https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...), Amazon.com and Kobo.com

message 19: by Yvonne (new)

Yvonne Blackwood (yblackwood) | 14 comments Here is my review: Wolf: A Hell’s Lover MC Romance is an erotica novel, and it did not disappoint. The story is narrated alternately by Scarlett Chase and Wolf Stone and both seem to have equal billing as protagonists.
Scarlett is a beautiful young lawyer with a good job. She is naïve in the love department and is still a virgin. But all that will change very rapidly when by sheer fate, she’s on her way to a meeting and her car trouble breaks down off the beaten track. Then comes a handsome, ribbed, blue-eyed biker guy―Wolf Stone. He stops to assist her, discovers the car’s radiator is blown and offers her a ride on his bike into town. It was love at first sight for both of them; the chemistry could not be denied, but it took some time and overcoming some biker-club rules for Wolf to get involved with Scarlett. I think there are some lessons to be learned in this story: Go for what you want―Scarlett certainly did that. Rules are made to be broken―Wolf worked at breaking or changing the club rules so that he could marry the love of his life. All that being said, it is the sex that lets you suck in your breath. It is raunchy and vivid, but reasonably tasteful― “You’re like an elixir, baby. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to get enough,” says Wolf. At times you feel as if you are in the room with the couple and you do not know what to do with yourself! While I had difficulty comprehending why Scarlett seemed to have known nothing about the club although her mother and father were heavily involved earlier, overall the story is a good one.
Wolf