What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Adult Fiction - Infidelity about a wife having an affair with her husband's best friend.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by christina (new)

christina (sassybookbabe) I read this book years ago, it was an adult fiction book about a married couple.
Who seemed to have a happy and healthy relationship, I want to say the husband was a doctor, or maybe the wife was... one of them might have been a photographer for a magazine or something?
You learn she is having an affair with her husband's best friend, she has to be buzzed into his apartment.
I want to say most of this book was filled with midlife crisis issues, maybe some mommy issues as well? and there were a couple sex scenes – she gives her husband a BJ in the kitchen in the beginning of the book lol
At the end of the book, she decides not to see the best friend anymore and goes home to her husband.
However, her husband shows her this new blog/video stream he has found of a women being fillmed going into a mans apartment and then the women doing sexual acts, but you can't see her face, to her horror she realizes that the woman in the video is her and that the husband's best friend has been filming her the whole time.

It was a really weird book, the cover was black and white with a cigarette on it i think.
please help!

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 5054 comments How many years ago did you read this book?
Time period/location story takes place?
Part of a series?

message 3: by christina (last edited Oct 20, 2017 04:56AM) (new)

christina (sassybookbabe) I read this book around 2005-2006 and the story took place modern day, location was just a city I want to say LA. I am pretty sure it was a standalone novel not a series. I got it from the library so I feel like it had to be somewhat common at the time, because I probably took it from the "recommend" shelf.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40686 comments Mod
Christina left the group. Moving to Abandoned.