♔ Astarial ♔ discussion

✧Welcome✧ > Questions/Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 93 (93 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by lorien (new)

lorien | 403 comments Mod
Have anything you would like to be brought to the attention of the Mods? Comment below.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 111 comments Where do we claim a member of the royal family?

message 3: by lorien (new)

You can claim a family member here!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm still a bit confused about the plot and world for this roleplay group. Can someone explain it to me please?

message 6: by lorien (new)

Sure thing!
This world is governed by a figure head (or heads in this case because of the triplets) who has the most powerful abilities to keep their kingdom from falling to other kingdoms who may want to take over. Now, some people have seen a few faults in the rulers and wish that they could abolish the system and be governed by their accord. Hence, the revolt called the Star Children are on the rise and more and more whispers are being spread throughout Astarial.

Does that help a tad bit Abbigail? ^.^

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes that helps a bit. Thank you!

message 8: by lorien (new)

You're very welcome! Let me know if you have any other questions! :D

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok. I will. Thanks again.

message 10: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 87 comments Might I just ask where the king, queen and older brother live? And do their last names have to be Silver as well? (Sorry that's a dumb question, but I just wanted some clarification)

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 111 comments Yeah, and is there anything specific I need to know about the queen?

message 12: by lorien (new)

Bubbles - Since they are the triplet's family, they'll be living in Goldleafe. And yes, the father, mother, and older brother all have the last name of Silver. :D

Elizabeth - Yes! She and her husband have been taken it upon themselves to train the triplets for the reason of becoming the rulers of Astarial. Mum is very strict and has very little tolerance for imperfections. She holds herself fairly well and if any of her children make a single mistake in court or around her, she'll definitely point it out. Privately, of course.

message 13: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 87 comments Can I make a star child?

message 14: by lorien (new)

Of course! :D I'll have a list of the positions among the Star Childrrn so he sure to check it out in the Character List.

message 15: by Aerach (new)

Aerach (air-uck)
Princess Vika is still called Hazel in the group description and history.

message 16: by kyra (new)

kyra I was wondering what does residence exactly mean as well the ability section is it necessary ? How many can animals can you shape shift into?

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 111 comments Do we make all of our characters in our threads and then they get approved in there as well?

message 18: by Aerach (new)

Aerach (air-uck)
What is this contest mentioned? Is this based off of something? Because I have no idea what 'passing the contest with flying colors' is supposed to mean.

message 19: by Aerach (new)

Aerach (air-uck)
also can we use our own templates?

message 20: by lorien (new)

kyra - The Residence bit means, where do they live. Do you mean if characters need to have the Ability portion? They don't, but it is a nice addition. :-) It depends on what level they are or which one the character can easily transform into. I'd say it would be a max of four if they were Level Helious.

Elizabeth - Correct! Just post on your character thread if your character is ready to be approved!

Karnaynna - The contest is to determine who should be the next ruler. Every ten years, the royals hold such a contest to make sure that the ruling of Astarial is still held with power. 'Passing with flying colors' mean that they had scored high enough to bevome the rulers. So long you include everything that was in the original template for this group, I don't see why not. :-)

message 21: by kyra (new)

kyra Ok thank you

message 22: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 87 comments Could anybody explain to me more about the Star Children?

message 23: by lorien (new)

Sure!

The Star Children are a revolt against the crown after a hundred years later of an attempt to take over and rule on their own terms. To some, the Star Children are a promise that things will get better, while to the rest, they are something that must be stopped before their plan how into full swing. Among the Star Children, their code is to fix the Wrong in the world and be sure that the tyrants who are abusing their power, must be takendown.

Do you have any other questions? ^.^

message 24: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 87 comments Nope. Thanks! :D

message 25: by kyra (new)

kyra So I am in process of creating a character,is it possible that my character was one of the final contenders of the competition,but when put against the Silver triplets she was unable to defeat them?

message 26: by lorien (new)

Of course! That is totally fine! :D

message 27: by kyra (new)

kyra Okay thank you

message 28: by kyra (new)

kyra Also would the competition pit her against all three of them?

message 29: by lorien (new)

It would, if she was one of the finalist. And since brothers and sisters can team up together, she would've fought all three of them at once.

message 30: by kyra (new)

kyra okay thanks

message 31: by lorien (new)

Oh no! It wouldn't be overpowered at all! So yes. You can have your character be immune to fire. :D

message 32: by lorien (new)

You're welcome!

message 33: by Alexandria (last edited Nov 07, 2017 09:17PM) (new)

Alexandria | 60 comments Out of curiosity, would I be able to make a member of the previous royal family that was deposed by the triplets?

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

That sounds like a really cool idea.

message 35: by lorien (new)

Alexandria - Do you mean one of the finalist that the triplets had to compete against or the previous ruler(s)?

message 36: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 60 comments Previous rulers, I thought it seemed like an interesting position to write for.

message 37: by lorien (new)

Oooo. Very interesting indeed. I love it! Aaaand I say you should go for it! :D

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 111 comments Can Queen Silver have her suite in the manor?

message 39: by lorien (new)

Yup! Just send me a description of photos of the suite and I'll have the thread right up for you! :D

message 41: by lorien (new)

Brilliant! I'll set it up!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Does everyone have the ability to shapeshift?

message 44: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles | 87 comments Maya wrote: "Does everyone have the ability to shapeshift?"

No.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok. Thank you.

message 46: by lorien (new)

I think it's fine! :-) Go right ahead! Just mention what the name of the group is along with their motives. As well as who is in charge and if the organization doesn't have that many members or not.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 111 comments What are the members and apprentices supposed to be for?

message 48: by lorien (new)

Apprentices:
Offering advice to their leaders OR depending on how much their assigned leader trusts them, they will act as the proxies for the leader, should anything happen to them. These guys also learn under their teachers as well. Sometimes, however, both can get so annoyed with each other, that they'll want to have nothing to do with the other person. Sad, really.

Members:
These are the people who do the dirty work for their organization. And it's all under the order from a higher up officer or from the commands themselves.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 111 comments Who would they work for?

message 50: by lorien (new)

The members? Or the apprentices? The members would work for anyone who was in a higher position than they are. While the apprentices would strictly take orders under their teachers, the leaders of the organization

« previous 1