YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

The Alchemyst (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #1)
This topic is about The Alchemyst
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > The Immortal Life of Nicholas Flamel series--Starting with The Sorceress November 17th

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Andy | 14311 comments Starting from Book 3:

Nicholas Flamel's heart almost broke as he watched his beloved Paris crumble before him. The city was destroyed by Dee and Machiavelli, but Flamel played his own role in the destruction. Sophie and Josh Newman show every sign of being the twins of prophecy, and Flamel had to protect them and the pages from the Dark Elders.

But Nicholas grows weaker with each passing day. Perenelle is still trapped in Alcatraz, and now that Scatty has gone missing, the group is without protection. Except for Clarent—the twin sword to Excalibur. But Clarent’s power is unthinkable, its evil making it nearly impossible to use without its darkness seeping into the soul of whoever wields it.

If he hopes to defeat Dee, Nicholas must find an Elder who can teach Josh and Sophie the third elemental magic—Water Magic. The problem? The only one who can do that is Gilgamesh, and he is quite, quite insane.

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) | 3093 comments Woo

Andy | 14311 comments I'm excited to finally finish this series :D

Andy | 14311 comments The Necromancer (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #4) by Michael Scott
Ch. 5 ish (view spoiler)

Andy | 14311 comments The Necromancer (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #4) by Michael Scott
These chapters are so short, I've gone through so many!!
Ch. 31 (view spoiler)

Ch. 44 (view spoiler)

Ch. 53 (view spoiler)

Finished (view spoiler)

Andy | 14311 comments The Warlock (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #5) by Michael Scott
Ch. 19 (view spoiler)

message 10: by Andy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Andy | 14311 comments The Warlock (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #5) by Michael Scott
Ch. 32 (view spoiler)

message 11: by Andy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ch. 43 (view spoiler)

message 12: by Andy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Finished (view spoiler)

message 13: by Andy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Andy | 14311 comments The Enchantress (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #6) by Michael Scott
Ch. 17 (view spoiler)

message 14: by Andy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Andy | 14311 comments The Enchantress (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #6) by Michael Scott
Ch. 33 (view spoiler)

message 15: by Andy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ch. 49 (view spoiler)

message 16: by Andy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Finished! (view spoiler)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) | 3093 comments oh wow you are fast
so sorry I am slacking

message 18: by Andy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Andy | 14311 comments Tayla wrote: "oh wow you are fast
so sorry I am slacking"

No worries!! Some of the other books I was supposed to read didn't come in when they were supposed.

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) | 3093 comments oh wait you didnt even read 2 lol I had no idea we were doing series, and you didnt even read the second lmao

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) | 3093 comments I am reading 2 and went to look at your updates

message 21: by Andy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Andy | 14311 comments Tayla wrote: "oh wait you didnt even read 2 lol I had no idea we were doing series, and you didnt even read the second lmao"

I read 2 earlier this year :/

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) | 3093 comments Sorry I meant 3 not 2 lmao

message 23: by Andy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Andy | 14311 comments I read that one in October I think. But you can start with whichever you'd like and I'll respond

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.