Play Book Tag discussion

Footnotes 2017-2018 > 2018 PBT book challenges???

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joni (new)

Joni | 612 comments I joined PBT at the beginning of this year so I didn't get to vote on the 2017 challenges....but I have loved them.

So my question is......when will we vote for next year???

I am a planner and I am anxious to plan next year. :)

message 2: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6432 comments Usually we get the voting together in early December . . .but I will double check that to make sure my memory is accurate!! Be back to you once I am at a computer as opposed to my phone.

message 3: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6432 comments p.s. So glad you enjoyed this years!!

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 429 comments Anita - Are we updating the 100 NF list this year as well?

message 5: by Nicole R (new)

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7758 comments Nicole wrote: "Anita - Are we updating the 100 NF list this year as well?"

Probably not, would be my guess. That is a lot of work and we did it not too long ago.

Instead, we are ruminating behind the scenes of some good challenges for our 10th birthday here at PBT!

message 6: by ~*Kim*~ (new)

~*Kim*~ | 491 comments Nicole R wrote:

Instead, we are ruminating behind the scenes of some good challenges for our 10th birthday here at PBT!

Wow! I can't believe it's been 10 years already. I remember first branching out through PBT and reading historical fiction. Now I love it! (PBT and historical fiction...lol)

message 7: by LibraryCin (new)

LibraryCin | 8318 comments Kim, were you there the first month!? I came in the last week of that first month, so although historical fiction is one of my favourite genres, I didn't get a chance to read for that one!