The Challenge Factory discussion

♦Factory Archives♦ > November 2017 Dusty Bookshelf

Comments Showing 1-50 of 87 (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

message 2: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 16365 comments Mod
NOVEMBER 2017 Dusty Bookshelf Challenge:

Please post your shelves. NO COMMENTS in this thread please. After I post the pair, it will add a link to the shelf, and then you can add discussion comments.

How It Will Work:
1) Please only post no more than 10 books that you would like to read this month.
*minimum 4 books.

2) An assigned person will FIRST pick TWO BOOKS from your post series.

3) SECOND, the assigned person will recommend ONE MORE from a Genre of your choice.

4) You have one month: NOVEMBER 2017 to try to read one of the chosen books. You can read ALL THREE if you would like (*if you don't read your book this month, it's okay because this challenge is for YOUR ENJOYMENT)

5) Please try to select for your pair ASAP as we all get excited and waiting is torture to some.

TIMELINE
OCTOBER 18-23, 2017:
Participants will Post their shelves
*If you do not list a shelf, I will not pair you with anyone
***Cut off on OCTOBER 23: 1030 (10:30am CST)

OCTOBER 23-27: Pairs will be posted & then Selection of a Series and posting it for your pair
*Again, as I said earlier, please try to select for your pair ASAP.
***Cut off on OCTOBER 27:

**OCTOBER 27-ish: Re-picks for those who didn’t get the pick

**MOD ASSIST: TCF Mods Trea, Denise & Lanelle are also around for assistance.

message 3: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

SEE how to POST Book Covers (view spoiler)

message 5: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Oct 26, 2017 08:09PM) (new)

PAIRS

☑ 1. Karina picks for ☘KathyD☘
☑ 2. Erica picks for Amber
☑ 3. Kaylib277 picks for Danielle Gypsy Soul
☑ 4. Denise picks for Erica
☑ 5. Fluerette picks for Jodi
☑ 6. Debbie G. picks for Marty
☑ 7. Jodi picks for Joanne - is from Canada
☑ 8. Amber picks for Karen ♐
☑ 9. Penumbra picks for Theo
☑ 10. Karen ♐ picks for Susan A.
☑ 11. LaurLa picks for Fluerette
☑ 12. Jenn picks for Ashly
☑ 13. Joanne - is from Canada picks for Penumbra
☑ 14. Marty picks for Jenn
☑ 15. Theo picks for Kaylib277
☑ 16. Ashly picks for Karina
☑17. Danielle Gypsy Soul picks for Chelle
☑ 18. Chelle picks for Debbie G.
☑ 19. Karen picks for LaurLa
☑ 20. Ezinwanyi picks for Karen
☑ 21. ☘KathyD☘ picks for Denise
☑ 22. Susan A. picks for Ezinwanyi

message 6: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Oct 25, 2017 10:57AM) (new)

I picked for Karen: And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1) by Kiersten White Ink and Bone by Lisa Unger Bonus: The Visitors by Catherine Burns

Susan A picked for me: Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3) by Rebecca Zanetti and His Lady Bride (Brothers in Arms, #1) by Shayla Black Bonus: Single Malt (Agents Irish and Whiskey, #1) by Layla Reyne

Ezinwanyi's NOVEMBER 2017 Bookshelf
A Sick Life TLC 'n Me Stories from On and Off the Stage by Tionne Watkins His Lady Bride (Brothers in Arms, #1) by Shayla Black Under the Lights (Boys of Fall, #1) by Shannon Stacey Very Bad Things (Briarwood Academy, #1) by Ilsa Madden-Mills Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers #3) by Rebecca Zanetti A Tangled Mercy by Joy Jordan-Lake The Summer of Me by Angela Benson The Natural History of Us (The Fine Art of Pretending, #2) by Rachel Harris Guarding Mr. Fine (Tough Love, #3) by HelenKay Dimon Ella (South Landers, #2) by Virginia Taylor

**Preferred Sub Genre: ** Romance (Angsty) ~ please pick something that's on audiobook
I prefer good plots to over sexed books. In fact, I hate too much sex books :D

RAGNAR AND LAGERTHA

(view spoiler)

message 7: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (last edited Oct 24, 2017 09:38AM) (new)

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5838 comments Mod
Denise's November Dusty Bookshelf

Debut for a Spy by Harry Currie The Hundredth Queen (The Hundredth Queen, #1) by Emily R. King The Machines of Bellatrix (The Girls from Alcyone #2) by Cary Caffrey The Reckoning The Murder of Christopher Marlowe by Charles Nicholl A Soul For Trouble (Soulbearer, #1) by Crista McHugh Trading in Danger (Vatta's War, #1) by Elizabeth Moon When We Were Orphans by Kazuo Ishiguro Shadow Unit 1 by Emma Bull The Briar King (Kingdoms of Thorn and Bone, #1) by Greg Keyes The Killing of Emma Gross by Damien Seaman

Genre of Choice: Spy thriller

I pick for Erica: While We Were Watching Downton Abbey by Wendy Wax Finding Emilie by Laurel Corona + Every Dead Thing (Charlie Parker, #1) by John Connolly
☘KathyD☘ picks for me: The Reckoning The Murder of Christopher Marlowe by Charles Nicholl The Hundredth Queen (The Hundredth Queen, #1) by Emily R. King + Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

message 8: by Karen D (last edited Oct 23, 2017 01:19PM) (new)

Karen D | 111 comments Karen's November Dusty bookshelf

The Child Finder by Rene Denfeld High Dive by Jonathan Lee I Am Watching You by Teresa Driscoll Frog Music by Emma Donoghue The Beachhead by Christopher Mari City of Stairs (The Divine Cities, #1) by Robert Jackson Bennett And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1) by Kiersten White Ink and Bone by Lisa Unger The Girl Before by J.P. Delaney Sandman Slim (Sandman Slim, #1) by Richard Kadrey

Genre of choice: Thriller or horror

I picked for LaurLa: Saving Lord Verwood (The Three Disgraces, #3) by Elena Greene The Yellow Rose Beauty Shop (Cadillac, Texas #3) by Carolyn Brown

Ezinwanyi picks for me: And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1) by Kiersten White Ink and Bone by Lisa Unger and The Visitors by Catherine Burns

message 9: by Chelle (last edited Nov 20, 2017 02:31PM) (new)

Chelle (MaleficentBookDragon) (chellerydz) | 460 comments Chelle's November Dusty Bookshelf -

Danielle Gypsy Soul picks The Safest Lies and The Seventh Plague; with a bonus cozy of Truly, Madly
The Safest Lies by Megan Miranda Finished 11/20/17 ***. This was fun fast paced thriller/mystery that I just sped through. I recommend it.
The Seventh Plague (Sigma Force, #12) by James Rollins Truly, Madly (Lucy Valentine, #1) by Heather Webber

I pick for Debbie G. - Recipes & Wooden Spoons and Murders on Elderberry Road with a bonus Cozy of The Trouble With Magic; it was cute and fun, or Murder on the Orient Express

Plaid and Plagiarism (Highland Bookshop Mystery #1) by Molly MacRae (DNF; I just couldn't get into the story because I found the cahracters annoying)
The Safest Lies by Megan Miranda Y is for Yesterday (Kinsey Millhone, #25) by Sue Grafton Brownies and Broomsticks (A Magical Bakery Mystery, #1) by Bailey Cates Borne by Jeff VanderMeer The Steel Shark (Joe Tesla, #4) by Rebecca Cantrell The Seventh Plague (Sigma Force, #12) by James Rollins Yesternight by Cat Winters
Murder on the Orient Express (A Hercule Poirot Mystery) by Agatha Christie Finished 11/08/17 ****

Bonus Genre - MYSTERY (Steampunk or Supernatural)

message 10: by Karina (last edited Oct 24, 2017 12:36AM) (new)

Karina (karinargh) | 237 comments Karina's November Dusty Bookshelf

The Black Swan The Impact of the Highly Improbable by Nassim Nicholas Taleb Word Freak Heartbreak, Triumph, Genius, and Obsession in the World of Competitive SCRABBLE Players by Stefan Fatsis Phantom Pains (The Arcadia Project, #2) by Mishell Baker In Other Lands by Sarah Rees Brennan The Geek Feminist Revolution by Kameron Hurley Occupy Me by Tricia Sullivan The Death House by Sarah Pinborough Who Fears Death by Nnedi Okorafor The Cold Between (Central Corps, #1) by Elizabeth Bonesteel

Preferred genre: Horror

For KathyD, I pick: Knights' Sinner (The MC Sinners, #3) by Bella Jewel Neanderthal Marries Human (Knitting in the City, #1.5) by Penny Reid + One for the Money (Stephanie Plum, #1) by Janet Evanovich .
For me, Ashly picks: The Death House by Sarah Pinborough Phantom Pains (The Arcadia Project, #2) by Mishell Baker + Slasher Girls & Monster Boys by April Genevieve Tucholke

message 11: by Debbie (last edited Oct 23, 2017 12:06PM) (new)

Debbie (debbiegray) | 1002 comments Debbie G's bookshelf......

Dogwood Hill (Chesapeake Shores, #12) by Sherryl Woods Sneaky Pie for President (Mrs. Murphy #21) by Rita Mae Brown Recipes & Wooden Spoons (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #3) by Judy Baer A Thief of Time (Leaphorn & Chee, #8) by Tony Hillerman Rittenhouse Square by Merla Zellerbach Murders on Elderberry Road by Sally Goldenbaum A Russian Princess Remembers by Ekaterina Meshcherskaya Summer at the Lake (Family Saga, #1) by Andrew M. Greeley

Genre...Cozy Mystery or Chick Lit

Debbie G picks for Marty.. Witches on the Road Tonight by Sheri Holman and The Mayakovsky Tapes by Robert Littell and genre pick Thyme of Death (China Bayles, #1) by Susan Wittig Albert
Chelle picks for Debbie G

message 12: by Penumbra (last edited Oct 24, 2017 08:13PM) (new)

Penumbra | 287 comments Penumbra's November Dusty Bookshelf

A Christmas for Oscar by Alex Whitehall Guns, Leather and Tinsel by Sean Michael Just Like Heaven by Suki Fleet The Treble with Christmas by Annabeth Albert Iced (2016 Advent Calendar - Bah Humbug) by Jon Keys Krampus Hates Christmas (2016 Advent Calendar - Bah Humbug) by Andi Van Three Dates of Christmas by K.C. Burn Fingerprints & Muddy Feet (Cattle Valley, #30) by Carol Lynne Needing A Little Christmas by Silvia Violet

Genre choice: M/M only. Something holiday/seasonal related for November or December. Humor, Romance, Contemporary, Mystery, Fantasy, Historical.

I pick for Theo: Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare and The Prince and the Pauper by Mark Twain and Genre: Code Talker The First and Only Memoir By One of the Original Navajo Code Talkers of WWII by Chester Nez and In the Kingdom of Ice The Grand and Terrible Polar Voyage of the USS Jeannette by Hampton Sides

Joanne picks for me A Christmas for Oscar by Alex Whitehall and Three Dates of Christmas by K.C. Burn Genre choice: Joys R Us by Kim Fielding

message 13: by LaurLa (last edited Oct 24, 2017 03:23PM) (new)

LaurLa | 2632 comments LaurLa's November Bookshelf

Picks for me: Karen
The Yellow Rose Beauty Shop (Cadillac, Texas #3) by Carolyn Brown Saving Lord Verwood (The Three Disgraces, #3) by Elena Greene

Against the Odds by Kathryn Shay Caught in the Act (The Davenports, #2) by Kim Law Flash Fire (Out of Uniform, #10.5) by Elle Kennedy Make Me (Broke and Beautiful, #3) by Tessa Bailey Nightfall by Norah Wilson Saving Lord Verwood (The Three Disgraces, #3) by Elena Greene Secret Nights (Rakes, #3) by Anita Mills A Wedding Story (Marrying Miss Bright, #3) by Susan Kay Law Win the Game (Corporate Information Systems, #2) by Lucy Monroe The Yellow Rose Beauty Shop (Cadillac, Texas #3) by Carolyn Brown

I pick for: Fleurette
Rev It Up (Black Knights Inc., #3) by Julie Ann Walker Animal Magnetism (Animal Magnetism, #1) by Jill Shalvis ~Bonus~ Them Bones (Sarah Booth Delaney, #1) by Carolyn Haines

message 14: by Kaylib277 (last edited Oct 19, 2017 10:19AM) (new)

Kaylib277 Kayli's dusty bookshelf......
American Fire Love, Arson, and Life in a Vanishing Land by Monica Hesse Sleeping Beauties by Stephen King The Sisters Chase by Sarah Healy The Breakdown by B.A. Paris The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey The Lying Game by Ruth Ware Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng Lies She Told by Cate Holahan Beasts of Extraordinary Circumstance by Ruth Emmie Lang And We're Off by Dana Schwartz

Genre: Mystery/Thriller

message 15: by fleurette (last edited Oct 24, 2017 03:22PM) (new)

fleurette | 48 comments Fleurette's November Dusty bookshelf

Before Sunrise by Diana Palmer No Escape (Texas Rangers, #2) by Mary Burton Lord Carew's Bride (Stapleton-Downes, #4) by Mary Balogh Rev It Up (Black Knights Inc., #3) by Julie Ann Walker Clipped by Love (Bellevue Bullies, #2) by Toni Aleo In Close (Bulletproof, #3) by Brenda Novak Claimed (Brides of the Kindred, #1) by Evangeline Anderson Cemetery Dance (Pendergast, #9) by Douglas Preston The Truth About Love (Cynster, #12) by Stephanie Laurens Animal Magnetism (Animal Magnetism, #1) by Jill Shalvis

Genre of choice: Romantic Suspense

I pick for Jodi: Secrets in Death (In Death, #45) by J.D. Robb Carved in Bone (Body Farm, #1) by Jefferson Bass and The Bone Collector (Lincoln Rhyme, #1) by Jeffery Deaver

LaurLa picks for me Rev It Up (Black Knights Inc., #3) by Julie Ann Walker Animal Magnetism (Animal Magnetism, #1) by Jill Shalvis Them Bones (Sarah Booth Delaney, #1) by Carolyn Haines

message 16: by Jenn (last edited Oct 24, 2017 01:55PM) (new)

Jenn (tellingmelies) | 534 comments Jenn's November Dusty Bookshelf

Open Minds (Mindjack Series, #1) by Susan Kaye Quinn The Fallen Star (Fallen Star, #1) by Jessica Sorensen The Burning World (Warm Bodies, #2) by Isaac Marion Searching for Perfect (Searching For, #2) by Jennifer Probst Knox Volume 1 (Knox, #1) by Cassia Leo Best Kind of Broken (Finding Fate, #1) by Chelsea Fine Prodigy (Legend, #2) by Marie Lu Dare to Lie (The Sons of Steel Row, #3) by Jen McLaughlin Remember Me Forever (Lovely Vicious, #3) by Sara Wolf Our Dark Duet (Monsters of Verity, #2) by Victoria Schwab

Genre of choice: Suspense/thriller/horror

I pick for Ashly: Hemlock Grove by Brian McGreevy & You (You, #1) by Caroline Kepnes . Bonus: The Girl Who Was Taken by Charlie Donlea .
Marty picks for me: The Fallen Star (Fallen Star, #1) by Jessica Sorensen & Our Dark Duet (Monsters of Verity, #2) by Victoria Schwab . Bonus: A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness

message 17: by Joanne (last edited Oct 23, 2017 07:43PM) (new)

Joanne Joanne's November Dusty Bookshelf

I pick A Christmas for Oscar and Three Dates of Christmas Bonus: Joys R Us for Penumbra
Jodi picks An Ember in the Ashes and After You Bonus: A Court of Thorns and Roses

Eight Hundred Grapes by Laura Dave Commonwealth by Ann Patchett Rabid A Cultural History of the World's Most Diabolical Virus by Bill Wasik An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1) by Sabaa Tahir After You (Me Before You, #2) by Jojo Moyes In Order to Live A North Korean Girl's Journey to Freedom by Yeonmi Park The Nurses A Year of Secrets, Drama, and Miracles with the Heroes of the Hospital by Alexandra Robbins The Troop by Nick Cutter The Killing Moon (Dreamblood, #1) by N.K. Jemisin Playing for Keeps (Neighbor from Hell, #1) by R.L. Mathewson

Bonus Pick: either an Avon romance or something from this shelf: hmd

message 18: by Karen ♐ (last edited Oct 24, 2017 01:27PM) (new)

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 1866 comments Karen♐'s November Bookshelf

I pick for: Susan A - My Dark Knight (Kings of Hell MC, #2) by K.A. Merikan At Attention (Out of Uniform, #2) by Annabeth Albert and bonus: Heatstroke  by Taylor V. Donovan
Amber picks for me - My Kind of Christmas (Virgin River, #18) by Robyn Carr Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1) by S.C. Stephens and bonus: Dirty Little Secret (Forbidden Desires, #1) by Kendall Ryan

Tell Me No Lies (Lily's House, #2) by Rachel Ann Nunes My Kind of Christmas (Virgin River, #18) by Robyn Carr Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6) by Helen Hardt So Over You (Chicago Rebels, #2) by Kate Meader Rock All Night (The Rock Star's Seduction, #2) by Olivia Thorne Never Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #2; Too Far, #2) by Abbi Glines Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1) by S.C. Stephens Prick (A Step Brother Romance, #1) by Sabrina Paige Devlin's Dare (Tryst Island, #5) by Sabrina York Heaven and Earth (Three Sisters Island, #2) by Nora Roberts

Genres of Choice: Erotica, Romantic Suspense & Contemporary Romance

message 19: by Theo (last edited Oct 25, 2017 11:23AM) (new)

Theo | 1913 comments Theo's November Dusty Bookshelf

(view spoiler)

I choose for Kaylib277: Sleeping Beauties by Stephen King The Breakdown by B.A. Paris Battle Royale by Koushun Takami The Girl in the Spider's Web (Millennium, #4) by David Lagercrantz
Penumbra chooses for me: Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare The Prince and the Pauper by Mark Twain Code Talker The First and Only Memoir By One of the Original Navajo Code Talkers of WWII by Chester Nez In the Kingdom of Ice The Grand and Terrible Polar Voyage of the USS Jeannette by Hampton Sides

message 20: by Susan A (last edited Oct 23, 2017 05:32PM) (new)

Susan A | 1624 comments Susan A's November Dusty Bookshelf

I Pick for EzI: The Gamble (Colorado Mountain, #1) by Kristen Ashley Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3) by Rebecca Zanetti His Lady Bride (Brothers in Arms, #1) by Shayla Black

Karen picks for me: My Dark Knight (Kings of Hell MC, #2) by K.A. Merikan At Attention (Out of Uniform, #2) by Annabeth Albert Heatstroke  by Taylor V. Donovan

Hexslayer (Hexworld, #3) by Jordan L. Hawk Off the Ice (Hat Trick, #1) by Avon Gale Five Dares by Eli Easton Spotlight (A Blake Harte Mystery, #5) by Robert Innes Longing for Shelter (Alphas' Homestead, #3) by Alex Jane At Attention (Out of Uniform, #2) by Annabeth Albert My Boyfriend's Back by Elliot Cooper Practice Makes Perfect (Housemates, #3) by Jay Northcote My Dark Knight (Kings of Hell MC, #2) by K.A. Merikan When First I Met My King (Arthur Trilogy, #1) by Harper Fox

preferred genre: mm romance, not BDSM

message 21: by Ashly (last edited Oct 23, 2017 04:08PM) (new)

Ashly (ashlyh) | 139 comments Ashly's November Dusty Bookshelf

Found (Mickey Bolitar, #3) by Harlan Coben The Game of Lives (The Mortality Doctrine, #3) by James Dashner Firefight (The Reckoners, #2) by Brandon Sanderson Every Word (Every, #2) by Ellie Marney Harrison Squared by Daryl Gregory Shadow Mirror (Walk, #2) by Richie Tankersley Cusick Hemlock Grove by Brian McGreevy Hold Me Closer, Necromancer (Necromancer, #1) by Lish McBride The Kneebone Boy by Ellen Potter You (You, #1) by Caroline Kepnes

Preferred Genre: Mystery, Thriller, Horror, M/M romance

I picked for Karina: The Death House by Sarah Pinborough & Phantom Pains (The Arcadia Project, #2) by Mishell Baker Rec: Slasher Girls & Monster Boys by April Genevieve Tucholke

Jenn picked for me:

message 22: by Erica (last edited Oct 24, 2017 11:04AM) (new)

Erica | 980 comments Erica's November Dusty Bookshelf

The Golden Notebook by Doris Lessing Knit Your Own Murder (A Needlecraft Mystery #19) by Monica Ferris The Map Thief by Michael Blanding While We Were Watching Downton Abbey by Wendy Wax Great Tales from English History (omnibus) by Robert Lacey Finding Emilie by Laurel Corona See Also Deception (Marjorie Trumaine Mystery, #2) by Larry D. Sweazy Below the Root (Green Sky, #1) by Zilpha Keatley Snyder Breaking Wild by Diane Les Becquets The Book of Three (The Chronicles of Prydain, #1) by Lloyd Alexander

Preferred genre: mystery, fantasy

I pick The Gamble (Colorado Mountain, #1) by Kristen Ashley and At Any Price (Gaming the System, #1) by Brenna Aubrey and a bonus book of The Unexpected Mrs. Pollifax (Mrs. Pollifax #1) by Dorothy Gilman for Amber.

Denise picks While We Were Watching Downton Abbey by Wendy Wax and Finding Emilie by Laurel Corona and a bonus book of Every Dead Thing (Charlie Parker, #1) by John Connolly for me.

message 23: by Jodi (last edited Oct 23, 2017 07:43PM) (new)

Jodi (jojolyn) | 662 comments November Dusty Bookshelf

All Fudged Up (Candy-Coated, #1) by Nancy CoCo Until Proven Guilty (J.P. Beaumont, #1) by J.A. Jance Carved in Bone (Body Farm, #1) by Jefferson Bass Wagging through the Snow (A Melanie Travis Mystery) by Laurien Berenson Stay (WAGs, #2) by Sarina Bowen Secrets in Death (In Death, #45) by J.D. Robb Seeing Red by Sandra Brown The Whole Way Home by Sarah Creech You Say It First (Happily Inc, #1) by Susan Mallery Royally Endowed (Royally, #3) by Emma Chase

I choose A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas After You (Me Before You, #2) by Jojo Moyes An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1) by Sabaa Tahir for Joanne is from Canada.

Fleurette choose Secrets in Death (In Death, #45) by J.D. Robb Carved in Bone (Body Farm, #1) by Jefferson Bass The Bone Collector (Lincoln Rhyme, #1) by Jeffery Deaver for me

Preferred genre: Thriller

message 24: by Marty (last edited Oct 23, 2017 04:24PM) (new)

Marty (martymill) | 952 comments Whew, I'm in under the wire!

Marty's November DB

I pick for Jenn: The Fallen Star (Fallen Star, #1) by Jessica Sorensen , Our Dark Duet (Monsters of Verity, #2) by Victoria Schwab + A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
Debbie picks for me: Witches on the Road Tonight by Sheri Holman , The Mayakovsky Tapes by Robert Littell + Thyme of Death (China Bayles, #1) by Susan Wittig Albert

The Testing (The Testing, #1) by Joelle Charbonneau Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King Lookaway, Lookaway by Wilton Barnhardt Bohemian Gospel (Bohemian Gospel #1) by Dana Chamblee Carpenter The Mayakovsky Tapes by Robert Littell Pig Island by Mo Hayder Witches on the Road Tonight by Sheri Holman Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die, #1) by Danielle Paige Orange Mint and Honey by Carleen Brice Bitter Seeds (The Milkweed Triptych, #1) by Ian Tregillis

Preferred genre: mystery, historical fiction

message 25: by ☘KathyD☘ (last edited Oct 25, 2017 03:04PM) (new)

☘KathyD☘ | 923 comments KathyD’s November Dusty Bookshelf
Consensual (Club Imperial #1) by Katherine Rhodes Friend-Zoned (Friend-Zoned, #1) by Belle Aurora The Hawk (Highland Guard, #2) by Monica McCarty Hot Pursuit (Hostile Operations Team, #1) by Lynn Raye Harris Inevitable (Harmony, #1) by Angela Graham Knight (Unfinished Hero, #1) by Kristen Ashley Knights' Sinner (The MC Sinners, #3) by Bella Jewel Neanderthal Marries Human (Knitting in the City, #1.5) by Penny Reid Tamed (Club Sin, #5) by Stacey Kennedy

preferred genres (preferably a book that is on audio)
paranormal
erotica
contemporary

For Denise, I chose:
The Reckoning The Murder of Christopher Marlowe by Charles Nicholl and The Hundredth Queen (The Hundredth Queen, #1) by Emily R. King ... Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (bonus)

For me, Karina chose:
Knights' Sinner (The MC Sinners, #3) by Bella Jewel and Neanderthal Marries Human (Knitting in the City, #1.5) by Penny Reid ... One for the Money (Stephanie Plum, #1) by Janet Evanovich (bonus)

message 26: by Danielle Gypsy Soul (last edited Oct 25, 2017 03:02PM) (new)

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) | 1456 comments Danielle's Dusty Bookshelf

Lure of Oblivion (Mercury Pack, #3) by Suzanne Wright Mistletoe Me, Baby (O'Connor Family, #4) by Katie Reus Lace-Covered Compromise by Silvia Violet So Over You (Chicago Rebels, #2) by Kate Meader Kiss Kiss Bang (Iron Clad Security, #3) by Sidney Halston Cherish Hard (Hard Play, #1) by Nalini Singh Two for the Show (Missing Butterfly, #4) by Megan Derr Beneath the Stain by Amy Lane The Game Changer by Kay Simone Don't Look Back by Josh Lanyon

Preferred Genre
Romantic Suspense
M/M

I choose for The Seventh Plague (Sigma Force, #12) by James Rollins The Safest Lies by Megan Miranda Truly, Madly (Lucy Valentine, #1) by Heather Webber for Chelle
Kaylib277 chooses Lure of Oblivion (Mercury Pack, #3) by Suzanne Wright Two for the Show (Missing Butterfly, #4) by Megan Derr for me. Bonus: Iced (Fever, #6) by Karen Marie Moning

message 27: by Amber (new)

Amber | 18 comments I hope I am not too late...
Amber's Dusty Book Shelf
Play It Safe by Kristen Ashley The Gamble (Colorado Mountain, #1) by Kristen Ashley Single Dad SEAL by Charlize Starr At Any Price (Gaming the System, #1) by Brenna Aubrey

I am wanting to start a new genre so if someone could give me something in the Genre of Mystery!!

For XXX, I chose:
< book 1 > and < book 2 > < bonus book > (bonus)

For me, XXX chose:
< book 1 > and < book 2 > < bonus book > (bonus)

message 28: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Karen wrote: "Karen's November Dusty bookshelf."

Hey Karen, My Picks for you ARE: And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1) by Kiersten White Ink and Bone by Lisa Unger Bonus: The Visitors by Catherine Burns

I hope you enjoy them!

message 29: by ☘KathyD☘ (new)

☘KathyD☘ | 923 comments Hi Denise...for November I choose...
The Reckoning The Murder of Christopher Marlowe by Charles Nicholl and The Hundredth Queen (The Hundredth Queen, #1) by Emily R. King ... and for your bonus Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

Happy Reading!

message 30: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (debbiegray) | 1002 comments Hi Marty....
I don't know any of your books or authors, so I will choose
Witches on the Road Tonight by Sheri Holman and The Mayakovsky Tapes by Robert Littell and my choice for your mystery genre is a favorite series of mine Thyme of Death (China Bayles, #1) by Susan Wittig Albert
I hope you enjoy!

message 31: by fleurette (last edited Oct 23, 2017 12:26PM) (new)

fleurette | 48 comments Hi Jodi!

For you I choose Secrets in Death (In Death, #45) by J.D. Robb and Carved in Bone (Body Farm, #1) by Jefferson Bass

And The Bone Collector (Lincoln Rhyme, #1) by Jeffery Deaver as a bonus book.

message 32: by Karen ♐ (last edited Oct 23, 2017 12:41PM) (new)

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 1866 comments Susan A, for you, I chose My Dark Knight (Kings of Hell MC, #2) by K.A. Merikan and At Attention (Out of Uniform, #2) by Annabeth Albert . For the bonus book, I chose Heatstroke  by Taylor V. Donovan which I really enjoyed.

message 33: by Karina (last edited Oct 23, 2017 01:02PM) (new)

Karina (karinargh) | 237 comments KathyD, I choose for you:

Knights' Sinner (The MC Sinners, #3) by Bella Jewel Neanderthal Marries Human (Knitting in the City, #1.5) by Penny Reid

And, bonus pick: One for the Money (Stephanie Plum, #1) by Janet Evanovich

Enjoy reading!

message 34: by Chelle (last edited Oct 23, 2017 01:16PM) (new)

Chelle (MaleficentBookDragon) (chellerydz) | 460 comments Debbie wrote: "Debbie G's bookshelf..."

Debbie G, I pick for you Recipes & Wooden Spoons (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #3) by Judy Baer and Murders on Elderberry Road by Sally Goldenbaum . For your bonus Cozy I really liked The Trouble With Magic (A Bewitching Mystery, #1) by Madelyn Alt ; it was cute and fun. If you are not into witches then I suggest the Queen of the Cozies,Agatha Christie, and Murder on the Orient Express (Hercule Poirot, #10) by Agatha Christie because the movie comes out soon.

message 35: by Erica (new)

Erica | 980 comments Amber, I pick The Gamble (Colorado Mountain, #1) by Kristen Ashley and At Any Price (Gaming the System, #1) by Brenna Aubrey for you. For a mystery, I'm choosing The Unexpected Mrs. Pollifax (Mrs. Pollifax #1) by Dorothy Gilman , a book I've had my eye on and am planning to read soon.

Enjoy!

message 36: by Karen D (new)

Karen D | 111 comments Hi LaurLa!

I'm not familiar with any of these, so I'm just picking based off the covers :)

The Yellow Rose Beauty Shop (Cadillac, Texas #3) by Carolyn Brown Saving Lord Verwood (The Three Disgraces, #3) by Elena Greene

Enjoy!

message 37: by Karen D (new)

Karen D | 111 comments Ezinwanyi wrote: "Karen wrote: "Karen's November Dusty bookshelf."

Hey Karen, My Picks for you ARE: And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1) by Kiersten White Ink and Bone by Lisa Unger Bonus: The Visitors by Catherine Burns

I ho..."

Thanks! I've had both of those on my TBR list forever, so glad to finally be able to get at least one off! And I havent heard of The Visitors, excited to checked it out!

message 38: by Chelle (new)

Chelle (MaleficentBookDragon) (chellerydz) | 460 comments Ezinwanyi wrote: "Karen wrote: "Karen's November Dusty bookshelf."

I ho..."

I just got The Visitors by Catherine Burns from Book Habit. It looks good (and disturbing).

message 39: by ☘KathyD☘ (new)

☘KathyD☘ | 923 comments Karina wrote: "KathyD, I choose for you:

Knights' Sinner (The MC Sinners, #3) by Bella JewelNeanderthal Marries Human (Knitting in the City, #1.5) by Penny Reid

And, bonus pick: One for the Money (Stephanie Plum, #1) by Janet Evanovich

Enjoy reading!"

Thanks Karina!!

message 40: by Kaylib277 (new)

Kaylib277 I pick for Danielle...
Lure of Oblivion (Mercury Pack, #3) by Suzanne Wright & Two for the Show (Missing Butterfly, #4) by Megan Derr

My choice for you is Iced (Fever, #6) by Karen Marie Moning
I noticed according to Goodreads you've read 1-5. I love this series and I don't read a lot of romance so this is my choice for you, basically the rest of the series! 😉 Happy reading!

message 41: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (debbiegray) | 1002 comments Chelle wrote: "Debbie wrote: "Debbie G's bookshelf..."

Debbie G, I pick for you Recipes & Wooden Spoons (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #3) by Judy Baer and Murders on Elderberry Road by Sally Goldenbaum. For your bonus Cozy I really liked [b..."

Thanks for the great picks. I just ordered the Madelyn Alt book from paperback swap. It sounds really good. I love cozies.

message 42: by Ashly (new)

Ashly (ashlyh) | 139 comments For Karina I picked The Death House by Sarah Pinborough and Phantom Pains (The Arcadia Project, #2) by Mishell Baker . I rec Slasher Girls & Monster Boys by April Genevieve Tucholke

Happy Reading!

message 43: by Marty (last edited Oct 23, 2017 04:25PM) (new)

Marty (martymill) | 952 comments Jenn wrote: "Jenn's November Dusty Bookshelf

Hi Jenn, I choose The Fallen Star (Fallen Star, #1) by Jessica Sorensen and Our Dark Duet (Monsters of Verity, #2) by Victoria Schwab , with A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness from your TBR. Please let me know how you like the last one - it's on my TBR too.

message 44: by Marty (new)

Marty (martymill) | 952 comments Debbie wrote: "Hi Marty....
I don't know any of your books or authors, so I will choose
Witches on the Road Tonight by Sheri Holman and The Mayakovsky Tapes by Robert Littell and my choice for your mystery..."

Thanks, Debbie! Great choices.

message 45: by Joanne (new)

Joanne Penumbra, I haven't read M/M so not familiar with your list but since you want Xmas/holiday, I'll pick A Christmas for Oscar by Alex Whitehall and Three Dates of Christmas by K.C. Burn
Bonus: Joys R Us by Kim Fielding has a nice festive cover

message 46: by Susan A (new)

Susan A | 1624 comments Ezinwanyi

Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3) by Rebecca Zanetti and His Lady Bride (Brothers in Arms, #1) by Shayla Black

Bonus pick: The Gamble (Colorado Mountain, #1) by Kristen Ashley
**I apologize in advance. This was the best I could do. I don't read much MF so I had no first-hand knowledge books to choose from. This isn't a recommendation but rather a book I found that seems to fit your criteria. This book is on the Intense and "angsty" list and doesn't have an erotica tag, so I am hoping that means it doesn't have too much sex. It is available as an audiobook.

message 47: by Jodi (new)

Jodi (jojolyn) | 662 comments Joanne - is from Canada wrote: "Joanne's November Dusty Bookshelf

Hi Joanne,

I choose An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1) by Sabaa Tahir because it is #1 in a series and After You (Me Before You, #2) by Jojo Moyes because it is on my TBR.

Your bonus pick is A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas because I will be reading it in November!

Have a great month! I hope you enjoy the books.

message 48: by Joanne (new)

Joanne Thanks Jodi

message 49: by Jodi (new)

Jodi (jojolyn) | 662 comments Thanks for the great picks, Fleurette! I hope to get to all 3, considering two are sitting here on my dresser. Lol! I can't wait until November.

message 50: by fleurette (new)

fleurette | 48 comments Jodi wrote: "Thanks for the great picks, Fleurette! I hope to get to all 3, considering two are sitting here on my dresser. Lol! I can't wait until November."

I'm glad you like them. Happy reading!

« previous 1