Oprah's Book Club (Official) discussion

The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations
This topic is about The Wisdom of Sundays
Oprah's Book Club Selections > Announcement: The Wisdom of Sundays by Oprah

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyfortner) Hi everyone,
We wanted to let you know that Oprah released her latest book today, The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations. It’s based on the insights and lessons from thought leaders and visionaries she's interviewed on her show, "Super Soul Sunday."

She describes it as “a book about awakening your spirit. Living with intention. Discovering the power of forgiveness. And finding fulfillment, love, and, yes, connection.”

Let us know what you think about it. Which insight is most helpful to you in your life right now?

message 2: by Ivory (new)

Ivory Wilson (texasseniorbullrider) | 26 comments Emily wrote: "Hi everyone,
We wanted to let you know that Oprah released her latest book today, The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations. It’s based on the insi..."

Ok lil mama . I will read it .

message 3: by Jackie (new) - added it

Jackie | 2 comments I'm sure I will probably be reading this one too.

Gisela Hausmann | 1 comments Hello all,

I am a nonfiction author. Already read and reviewed Oprah's latest book.
Here is my review:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Hope you like it. :))
Have a great weekend, Gisela

message 5: by April (new) - added it

April (lifeinapt506) | 2 comments Emily wrote: "Hi everyone,
We wanted to let you know that Oprah released her latest book today, The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations. It’s based on the insi..."

I just picked mine up. I can't wait to get started. I flipped through the book and I am in love with the photos that are in there. Amazing.

message 6: by Jean (new)

Jean Murray (goodreadscomjean_murray) | 1 comments I would like to read this 😀

message 7: by Ivory (new)

Ivory Wilson (texasseniorbullrider) | 26 comments Emily wrote: "Hi everyone,

News I haven’t had the pleasure of reading it yet. I’m Trying to my 20 book free giveaways on GOODREADS. But will read it soon.

message 8: by Angel (new) - added it

Angel | 5 comments Thanks! Added.

message 9: by Ali (new)

Ali Abbass | 3 comments I would surely love to read it soon ! :)

message 10: by Alli (new) - added it

Alli | 2 comments Gisela's review (see above) was great! I had already added this book tbr but now I am itching to get my hands on a copy. It sounds like something I would give 5 stars. Can't wait to read it.