Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Happy Birthday (City to City, #0.5)
This topic is about Happy Birthday
Serieses! > titles listed in series

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by B.D. (new)

B.D. Roca (bdroca) | 10 comments Hi,
Over the weekend, I queried this and the librarian who helped with me thought it might be a caching issue that time would resolve, but the series is still listed this way:
On my author page, under 'Series by BD Roca / City to City' only one title, at this point Broken Sun, is showing. Can Happy Birthday, the first in the series, be listed so that both are shown under the C2C heading on the author page and it shows City to City as 2 books? At the moment the ratings/review stats for Happy Birthday are there, but not the book itself (Broken Sun is not yet released). Thanks for your help with this :) BD

message 2: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 43570 comments Mod
The series section on the author's profile will only show primary series elements. Since Happy Birthday is a prequel, it won't show up there, although it will on the series page itself.

message 3: by B.D. (new)

B.D. Roca (bdroca) | 10 comments Hi, Happy Birthday is a novella, but was the first released, not a prequel, and a standalone, as is the second in the series. Some series listings have novellas listed, how is it determined? Thanks, BD

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

message 5: by B.D. (new)

B.D. Roca (bdroca) | 10 comments Hi Tim, that's fine. As HB was first in the series, I thought it would be listed, but I can see from Rivka's link that it works differently, so no problems. Thanks for all your help and patience earlier though :)