Roleplay Lovers discussion

OneXOne > Ahana and Teddy Bear

Comments Showing 1-50 of 337 (337 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 2: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 393 comments Hey!!!! :D

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Hiii!!

So, I have many ideas, if you tell me a bit about types of RPs you like I can probs pull something out. Or I could just grab a bunch of different types of them and you can narrow it down?? XD Or if you have an idea, you can lay it on me :3

message 4: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 393 comments Well, I like Romance, Fantasy, Actions and Modern stuff in fine for me too! I prefer MXF and haha! You can just tell me what you have in your mind. I would love to know :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alright, MxF works with me just fine, and I also like all of those things haha though typically when I do "fantasy" type RPs, it's mostly just supernatural things that involve vampires and werewolves.

I think the best course of action would just be for me to put down some ideas I would wanna do and you can choose which one or ones you like best. Does that sound okay?? (:

message 6: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 393 comments Omg! Same!! Hahaha :D

And sounds awesome :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Sweetness! I will grab some, keep in mind, some of these plots will be written in MxM form, cause that's my fav lol but any that are, we can just switch to MxF.

I will go gather them!!!

message 8: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 393 comments Haha okay! :D

Yay!!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) 1.
Person A and Person B have been friends for a really long time, always having done everything together. They never got into a relationship, though many people thought that they always shoulder have been in one or always thought they were. But no, they were just best friends, nothing more. Person C is someone who isn't very fond of Person A and Person A isn't fond of them. Person C did something to A a few years ago that damaged him. Person C continues to try and make Person A's life harder. Person B knows of what Person C did and once he does something even worse to both A and B, B decides to take some action. He starts to visit his mothers home to figure out why C is the way they are, wanting to help him some way. Once Person C gets back from the detention center they got sent to for what they have done to A and B. B starts to try and talk more to Person C, tries to understand why they are the way they are. Person B discovers that Person C had a hard time growing up, their family wasn't very kind at all so they would resort to acting out and pushing people away to get the attention they craved. And Person C is annoyed with Person A because they have such an easy life. Person B, understanding this a bit more, tries their best to get into Person C's life, but they seem uninterested. However, after Person B saves Person C from imminent death when they are attacked, will Person C finally start to open up? And if they do, will they be able to stay just friends or something more? And what about Person A? How will they feel with this betrayal from their best friend trying to befriend their enemy?

One person plays A and C, the other plays B.

Person A's life has always been pretty normal, had the average family, average school experience. Nothing in their life was really strange or traumatizing. They always had an interesting viewpoint on things though. Because their health was always so good and nothing was ever out of the ordinary, they were pretty closed minded when it came to people with mental disorders. They always thought in their mind that these people could easily overcome whatever it was they were going through, like people that have PTSD or anxiety or depression. It shouldn't be that hard, right?

Well, one day, they met Person B, who was very kind to them and they had a nice conversation. About a week later, they met them again, however, they were acting completely different and like they didn't know them. Person A is really confused and on their 3rd meeting a few days after the 2nd, they ask Person B about it, who is acting like they were when they first met. Turns out, Person B has DID, or more commonly referred to as Multiple Personality Disorder. They are completely dumbfounded and don't believe them for a second. Though, when they get s job that Person B happens to also work at, they are forced to spend more time with them. Person A is learning more and more about this disorder through Person B's actions, as well as the boss and coworkers lecturing them when they happen to blow up at Person B. And as Person A starts to accept it more and more, their feelings for Person B become stronger. But, they're afraid. Afraid to be in a more serious relationship with a person who is like this. So, what will happen? Will their give into their heart? Or will they push them away? Will they finally start accepting all disorders? Or stay closed minded forever? What about if something traumatic finally happens to them? Or if something happens to Person B?

Guy A is a fairly successful man in his twenties who is doing well in his life, career and education. However, the early years of his life weren't exactly the best. While his family was loving and great in the beginning, it all change when they found out he was gay. His father basically disowned him and his mother forced him to leave the house when he was not prepared at all. He had two younger siblings who he's never able to see due to his parents thinking they'll "catch the gay" from him. With also very minimal friends, it wasn't easy for Guy A. Until they met Guy B.

Guy B had a very traumatic childhood. He was sold by his mother as an infant and forced to be a sex slave for years and years. No one was ever around to help him and he lost all hope that he would ever be free of this life. But, when he was 6, he was saved by the FBI during a drug raid of the house he was being kept in. A very broken person, he was scared of everyone that he came into contact with after that and trusted no one. The government gave him a foster family in hopes that he would start to lead a relatively normal life and set him up with schooling so he could get education. During a visit to a college campus when he was 18, he met Person A and the two became good friends and eventually boyfriends.

Now living together with Guy B's caretaker, things are going good for them, but it's still not easy. Because of what happened to Guy B when he was younger, anything that has to do with sex scares him and his body has pretty much blocked off all of his pleasure nerves so that when someone does things sexual to him, he feels no pleasure. Just the fear from memories. This, of course, is a damper for Guy A, who actually rather enjoys sex, but he loves his boyfriend so he's endured it for years. But with Guy A's family problems really coming at him full force and with Guy B's PTSD of the events from his childhood, will these two be able to make it? Will a relationship be too much for Guy B to handle? Will Guy A get sick of how he can't touch his own boyfriend? Will he leave him? Cheat on him? What if people come after Guy B again? Force him to become their slaves once more? What about when Guy A finds out his younger brother is also gay? What is Guys A is in a terrible accident? The possibilities for what could happen to these two are endless.

Girl A has been able to see spirits her entire life. Her parents both shunned her for it, she was alone with this gift for her entire life, no one to help her with it. It was hard, very very hard going through school. Girl B was one of Girl A's classmates who didn't have a very happy life either. Her parents were very abusive to her and her younger siblings. She struggled with it so much, every single day of her life getting hit and hit until she was almost unconscious. These two were both tortured by different things, but not for long.

One day, Girl A happens to pass by Girl B's house while she is up on the roof, trying to fix something. Girl A sees a person, a man, on the roof as well just as he pushes the latter, injuring Girl B. She is taken to the hospital right away, Girl A staying by her side as well as the man who harmed her. It is Girl B's father. He tried to kill her in life and he's trying to do the same thing to hr in death. Girl A knows she has to help this girl, so she befriends her, helps her as much as she can against her father who just wants her dead for some reason, he'll do anything he can. But when feelings start to go deeper between the two girls, what will happen. Can Girl A save her new friend from death?

Person A and Person B have been friends for a long time, practically ever since they were born. They would always go over one another's houses for sleepovers and play with each other on the playground. The only difference between them was that Person A was willing to talk to other people while Person B stayed as far away from them as possible. Person A was the only one that Person B needed in their life, so that was their only friend. Once Middle school hit, they both began to have feelings for one another, though neither of them said anything about it and tried to act as if nothing was wrong. However, once High school began, they could no longer hold it in and Person A ended up confessing. Of course, Person B accepted their feelings because they had the same, and they began to date. These two were like the missing part for each other, the other half. But what about when one makes a horrible mistake?

One night at a party, Person A is unable to go because of family issues, but they still want Person B to go with one of their few friends. Even though Person B hates parties, they decided to go. However, someone slipped something in their drink and they end up sleeping with someone, Person C, due to intoxication. It's the talk of the school the new day, though Person A doesn't believe a word of it. However, when someone shows them a picture, they are completely heartbroken. They rush to Person A's house, who is still trying to recover from what they don't remember, and break up with them. For the first time that they can ever remember, they are split up. But can one truly live without a part of themselves?

Possible Things to Happen in the Plot:
*Person C, the one that Person B slept with, could end up pregnant (which would of course have to make this RP either MxF or MxM) and tells them about it. Person B, having a soft spot for children, doesn't want Person C to give it up. So, Person C has the child, nearly as soon as they do, they abandon Person B with that child, not wanting their life to be ruined. And the plot would continue from their with Person A figuring out that Person B has a child.

*A few years could pass with Person A and Person B finishing high school and either in college or onto a career. However, they meet one day in a local bar, one of them being in a relationship with someone new. (for Person A, Person D and for Person B, possible Person C, who they cheated on Person A with?) They talk with one another since what has happened occurred long ago and Person A forgives Person B. However, they begin to see one another again, their old friendship and all coming back to them and whichever one has a new relationship finds it hard to stay with the person they are currently with.

While out on a hike one day during the winter season, Person A comes across a cabin in the woods that was buried under the snow. Surrounding the cabin were a pack of wolves. Curiosity got the better of them, and Person A went to investigate. The wolves seemed to be aware of their presence, but did not stop them from entering the cabin. Inside, Person A found Person B, unconscious and dirty on the cabin floor with more wolves surrounding them. Hurriedly, Person A rushed to Person B, frightening the wolves in the process and making them scatter, though they remained in the cabin. Person A cared for Person B for 8 hours, snuggling up with the unconscious person until help arrived.

Once they got out safe and sound, Person B was put through tests. The doctors found no blood ties to the person and determined they had been out there for nearly 8 years in isolation. When Person B finally awakes, they are hysterical. Acting more beast them human, they fought against the doctors, growling, barking and biting them. It was only when Person A enters the room that Person B calms down, like they know Person A cared for them for that short time. After a few days of careful surveillance, the doctors determine this to be a case of a Wild Person, someone who lives in the wilderness and basically grew up to animal families. Person B's family in this case, the wolves.

Person A does not want to abandon Person A, considering they are the only one who can calm the terrified beast. Giving up on any reason they had, Person A adopts Person B and takes them home. It is clear that they will have to go through a lot to care for person B, since it's more like raising a wild animal then a human being. But there was something about Person B that Person A was enchanted by, so they are willing to do whatever it takes to help them get better.

message 10: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 393 comments Wow!! All the plots are just so awesome! :D I am confused! XD

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Hahahaha, confused on the plots, or confused on which to pick? xD

message 12: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 393 comments Confused on which to pick XD

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Hahaha, well out of all the ones I put down, I really like 1, 2, and 5. I haven't been able to do 3 at all yet and only did 4 and 6 like once. So those would be really, really fun for me to try. I know I'm not helping much since I like the idea of doing literally all of these ideas XD

message 14: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 393 comments Well, 1, 2 and 6 really interests me now XD but we can try 3 if you want XD

message 15: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 393 comments Wow I like 4 too X

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) No no, we're gonna do one that you really wanna do too lol out of those 3....I would probably wanna do either 2 or 6 the most. But there is one way we could narrow it down. In those 3 plots (1, 2 and 6), which characters would you prefer to be??

message 17: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 393 comments For plot 1, I can play Person B

For plot 2, I can play Person A

For plot 3, I can play Person A but I don't mind playing Person B

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alright, it would probably be best to chose between plot 2 and 6 then since I prefer to play the opposite characters you'd wanna play lol so we'd be happy with the character we get.

message 19: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 393 comments Let's do plot 6 then!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alright sweet, yay, we finally figured it out!!! xD

I'm not sure if I have a character made for that one, they may be lost in the abyss....lol but, would you want your character to be male or female?

message 21: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 393 comments Yasss XD

I prefer Female :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okey, I shall make a guy then, I have a lot of them since I pretty much always play the male character lol

When I originally thought of this idea, I imagines my character to be around 16-18 and your character to be around 21-23 so they could legally take them in.

I will also probably have my character up tomorrow, unless I somehow manage to find the character I used before lol

message 23: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 393 comments Haha okay! I will make her 21 then :) and...how much detail do you want in the sheet?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Sweet!

I usually make pretty character sheets, but you can make your character as you wish. As long as you have a name, age, picture of them and at least a bit of history, I'm cool hahaha

message 25: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 393 comments Okay! I will get on to it! :D

message 26: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 393 comments Would you mind if I use Kpop idols as F.C XD

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) You can use who you wish for how your character looks, it's your character lol

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Question though, if you wanted to incorporate werewolves into this, would you want me to make my character a werewolf?? We can stick with them being human of course, but I was just wondering since it's a pretty easy way to throw a bit of supernatural type stuff into the RP (:

message 29: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 393 comments Sure we can do it! :D

I think I am done with my character! Do you want to see? :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay awesome!! And yeeeeees, show me the goods!!! ;)

message 31: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 393 comments description

Name: Saskia Parker

Appearance: Saskia is tall around 5'8 and 5'9. She is fair skinned with a mild tan. Her dark hair with hints of red is up to her back, which she keeps loose when highlighted. It is either a little curled or totally straight. She generally ties her hair in a high pony tail to keep the loose strands from falling on her face. Her eyes are small due to her asian heritage and they are dark brown which looks black sometimes . Her nose is thin and small. Saskia has thin lips. The lower lip is slightly plumper than the upper one and has a natural pink shade to it. Her face is roundish with soft round cheeks. She has a very sweet and a gummy smile. She is slim and has long legs. Saskia is slightly curvy. She can be seen wearing loose fitted t shirts, crop tops, tank tops, short skirts, shorts, jeans, pajamas, bomber jackets. She rarely wears long dresses but prefers short ones that shows off her legs. With her outfit, she usually wears, hightops, sneakers, combat boots, knee high or thigh high boots or pump heels. Her style is chic and edgy. Saskia is actually really pretty and cute but she doesn't cares about it unlike most girls. She hates makeup though she likes putting a little gloss on her lips.

(Fc-Jennie Kim)

description

description

description

History : Born to a happy couple, Saskia grew up in a happy family. Her father Edwardo earned good money from his business and her mother Lysa was an interior designer. Just like any other child, Saskia had a good childhood. Her parents loved her, she had friends and she got good grades in school. When was 14, her life took a bad turn. Her mother was caught having an affair with one of her clients and soon it was revealed that she was having a step sister. Due to all the drama, her father and mother separated. In the court, her father got her custody and they moved to another city. In the new school, Saskia, the previously bubbly girl got quiet and shy. She would give people a smile here and there but never interacted much. Her father started drinking due to depression and the feeling that her father was going through something traumatic like that made her feel sad. It also made her hate her mother and her step-sister.
One of the things she hated were her father's girlfriends. They just pissed her off and Saskia would do just about anything to avoid them. She rather preferred being alone or just going out with a few of her friends.
After she graduated from school and finished her college she took a job in a well-known company. She moved out of the house, got herself an apartment and started to stay alone. During weekends, she would rather walk or just trek in the hillside. The hillsides always had been one of her favourite places and it always brought out a smile on her face and made her feel calm.

description

description

message 32: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 393 comments If you want me to add something, just tell me :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I like her a lot, she's a cutie (: this is my character!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe)

Name: Kenan

(view spoiler)

Date of Birth: Unknown
Time of Birth: Unknown
Location of Birth: Unknown
Current Location: Collierville, Tennessee

Language: Some English, but mostly communicates like an animal would, with his body and facial expressions

Species: Werewolf

Sexuality: Doesn't even known what that is...
Position? "What...?"
Virgin? Yes.

Appearance
 photo eae9941aab70baa7552a573fbf3e8a2d_zpsybosel8j.jpg
//Hair Color// Black
//Eye Color// Light blue
//Height// 6'2
//Weight// 120 lbs
//Skin Tone// Not really pale, but not tan either. In between.

Scars?? Yes, many throughout his body.
Freckles?? Yes, mainly on his arms and shoulders.
Birth Marks?? No.
Distinctive Markings?? Not really...

Wolf Form
 photo wolf-1_zpsgbhqyy5p.jpg

Family
All family unknown....

History
There isn't much to be known about Kenan's life, not much that he honestly remembered for a lot of it. All he's ever known is the wolves. Since the moment he could remember things, it was the wolves and the forest. He ran with them, hunted with them, and they treated him like their own. He would look at himself and realize he was different physically, but mentally, he was the same as them. Though sometimes, he was able to turn into a wolf, just like the ones around him. He wasn't sure how....but it liked it. The people who looked like him, he stayed away from. They were dangerous, was what he had been taught by the wolves and his own instincts of when he turned into a wolf.

There was, however, one man who came to the cabin when the trees were green and the weather was warm. That was the only man he ever, ever went near, and that was because the wolves would go near him as well. They trusted this man, therefore he needed to trust him too, right? He wasn't so sure....For a long time, he refused to interact with him, but after some time of the man feeding him and giving him a place to stay when it was raining, he warmed up to him. He was given a name by this person, Kenan is what the man called him, and he also started learning the language of the people who walked on two legs. "People" is what this man referred them as and Kenan slowly learned a few very, very simple words such as no, yes, please, things of that nature. And he enjoyed being around this man, he was nice! And he was also one of those "people" who could turn into a wolf, just like him! However one year, when the man was suppose to come back after all of the flowers had went through their blooming season, he never did. And Kenan never saw him again. When the man didn't come back, what Kenan began to learn from the man was now lost and all he knew was the wolves once more...

Personality
*Closed In
*Distrusting
*Loyal
*Anxious
*Protective
*Determined
*Scared, though he will never admit it
*Playful, to those he's comfortable around

☺Being outside
☺The wolves
☺Blueberries
☺Rare meats
☺Airplanes, the things that fall out of the trees around fall and springtime
☺Sleeping....a lot

Dislikes
☻"People"
☻Being away from his wolf family
☻Clothes
☻Small spaces
☻Water
☻Stubbed toes...
☻Chocolate
☻Feeling like he belongs somewhere else even when he's with his wolves...

message 35: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 393 comments Haha thanks!!!

I LOVE HIM!!!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I'm glad you like him ^w^

So, where to start out. I was thinking we could start out with Saskia going to the cabin and finding Kenan all unconscious and stuff (:

message 37: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 393 comments Sure we can do that! :) Want me to start?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Awesome!

And it would probably be best for you to start since Kenan isn't actually going to do anything except lay there like a dead person xD but I will be controlling the wolves who are partially blended into the snow and will probably scare Saskia hahahaha

message 39: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 393 comments ((Haha XD))

Being always the one ready for adventure, Saskia packed her backpack and set out for a day in the hills. It was Saturday so she knew even if she arrived late at home, it wouldn't be a problem. She could just sleep the whole Sunday and regain energy. It was early in the morning, and she was dressed up in dark blue jeans and white top. It was cold oustide so she had to don a black leather jacket too to keep off the cold. As she walked through a small trail, she looked upwards. It was snowing again just like last evening. It was already quite a few inches deep and she knew that this new set of snow would create just more problems! Thank goodness that she had her snow boots on! While she walked, she spotted a tumble down shack. Was it some sort of cabin? She had never came to this path so she had no idea what it was. Oh well, she could just pay a visit! It wouldn't be that bad, would it?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) The wolves that were outside the cabin were all just laying there unmoving, almost like they were status and not actual, living creatures. They were aware of a few people who were out in the woods at this time, but none of the people they sensed came even close to them. Except for one. They noticed a girl coming towards the cabin, but they didn't move for a bit as she approached, didn't even blink at first. Just sat there and stared at her.

message 41: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 393 comments Saskia hadn't noticed that there were wolves outside the cabin. She walked carefully and slowly, hoping not to step onto something. The cabin was already in a very bad state and she didn't wanted to step into something sharp and cut herself. When she was in front of the door, she took a deep breath. She hoped she wouldn't encounter some sort of wild animal. She had no weapons, just a stick for trekking and a pen knife in her pocket. Would that be enough for defending if something attacked? Pushing the door open with the stick, she looked inside before entering. "Anyone here?"she called out, as she slowly started to get inside the cabin. It seemed pretty old and kind of abandoned. She wondered who even lived here, away from civilisation.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) The wolves outside allowed her to enter, just sorta followed her with their eyes. However, when she went inside and looked around a bit more, there were about 5 wolves in there who turned around and snarled at her, sorta grouping up together and all facing her as they growled softly. Though it was pretty clear they were protecting something, and the thing that they were protecting was a boy. He looked fairly young and was laying on the floor of the cabin on his belly, dirty and completely nude. He had a bunch of cuts and bruises all around him and a lot of dried blood on him. It honestly couldn't be determined if he was alive or not, since he wasn't moving all that much.

message 43: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 393 comments ((Good Night!!))

Saskia when completely entered the cabin, what she saw horrified her and she gave out a yelp. Well, she had been expecting wild animals but five wolves? Was her luck this bad?! And then she saw a bruised boy, lying in the middle of the circle of wolves! Was he dead? Is he some sort of victim of the wolves? She knew it might be impossible for her to defend herself against five wolves and she wondered if there were more outside! Raising her stick, she swung it in front of them, hoping that would scare them off. Her heart was racing and she could feel seat trickling down her forehead in the cold weather because of fear. She needed to get these wolves out and call help! Even if this boy was dead, she needed to take his body to the city! One hand dug into her pocket but what she found was her pen knife! Shit! Where was the lighter? She had a plan she hoped would work if the wolves weren't scared of the stick!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( Oh, night! (: ))

The wolves continued to growl at her as they stood there to protect the boy behind them. None of them were trying to attack this girl, but they were hoping to get her to leave. It was pretty stupid to try and take on 5 wolves after all. However, when she swung the stick, they did yelp a bit and run outside, all of them running past the girl as well at the wolves who were just starting to get up that were outside. Only 1 wolf remained inside of the cabin and she was sitting right next to the boy, not growling, not looking dangerous. Just staring at Saskia as she sat very close to the boy, protecting him, yet not violently.

message 45: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 393 comments ((Morning!))

To her relief, Saskia saw that the wolves had ran away. She looked back and saw a few more wolves outside. She hoped they wouldn't come inside again. She knew it would be impossible to fight more than five wolves. That would surely lead her to her death. Turning to the boy again, she saw that a wolf was still siting beside him. It was calmer than the other ones and she just watched it, curiosity in her eyes. "Go."she motioned as if it would understand her and swung the stick again. She didn't wanted to hurt it or anything. She hated hurting people and animals. She just hoped that this wolf would get scared and run away, so she could check on this boy, if he was alive or not.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( Morning!! ))

The wolf, unlike the others, did not move when she swung the stick. It simply looked at her and blinked a couple of times, sitting completely still. After a moment, she looked down at the boy and licked his back gently, looking back to Saskia and letting out a loud whimper. She gently nudged him as well, to which he didn't move, and again looked at Saskia, almost as if she was pleading with her to do something for him. There was no threat in her eyes, only worry honestly.

message 47: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 393 comments It seemed like the wolf wouldn't do any harm to Saskia. She watched with amazement as the wolf whimpered the licked the back of the boy. There was no ferociousness in its eyes, only softness and sadness. Maybe it knew him and was only protecting his body. Hesitantly, she took some steps forward and when she was near him, she kneeled down next to him. Was this guy even alive? Pressing her index finger against his nose, she waited to feel something. To her surprise, he was breathing! She could feel his breaths! That meant he was alive and there was some hope. Gently, she shook him. "Are you okay? Wake up!"she called as she shook him, hoping he would wake up.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) The wolf watched as she came over to him, the look in her eyes very worried, yet at the same time cautious. She wanted Saskia to help him, and she just hoped she wasn't making a mistake by basically asking for help. Kenan did move at all when he was shook, he was breathing, just slightly since he was so hurt. He did groan slightly when he was moved around like that, but did not wake up, nor did he move his body. He was completely still as he lied on his belly.

message 49: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 393 comments Saskia was careful as she handled the boy. Her eyes were moving from the wolf to the man's body. "We...I need to move him."she muttered to herself. She needed to turn him around. That way, things would be easier for her. Getting hold of his arm, she tried to turn him around but he was so heavy and strong. It took a lot of her energy to turn him around and when she was done, she was taking deep breaths. It had been quite a work. Wiping the sweat away from her forehead, she removed her jackect and placed it over his body. It must be cold for him. His body was cold too and she knew she needed to make him feel warm. Pulling out a few spare towels and a light blanket that she usually carried during hiking, she placed them over his body. But she knew this wouldn't help! She needed to move him to the city and that would need more people. Maybe a few calls to the police and ambulance could work! She just hoped that she got some network.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) The wolf sat there and watched as Saskia moved Kenan around, constantly moving around to make sure that she wasn't actually hurting him. Well, wasn't trying to hurt him anyways. He was in pain, she knew that, she just didn't want him to be in any more pain then needed. One he was moved onto his back, it was pretty clear what the main injury had been, which was a large scratch across his chest. It was where he had, and was, loosing the most blood from. That and his head, which had a nice bump on it and a cut. His head just kinda hung to the side right away when he was turned, no longer making any sort of noise, but his chest was still slightly rising and falling, letting her know that he was in fact still alive. Just barely.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7