YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
This topic is about The Mighty Storm
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > The Storm series by Samantha Towle -- Starting: November 6th 2017

Comments Showing 1-50 of 83 (83 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments It's been twelve years since Tru Bennett last saw Jake Wethers, her former best friend and boy she once loved.

Jake Wethers, sexy, tattooed and deliciously bad lead singer, and brains behind The Mighty Storm, one of the biggest bands in the world, left Tru with a broken heart when he moved from England to America with his family when they were both fourteen.

Sent to interview Jake for her music column by the magazine she works for, they are both unprepared for the sparks that fly the instant they reconnect. Only, there’s a complication to their instant feelings for one another—Will, Tru’s boyfriend of two years.

Then Jake makes Tru a job offer she can't refuse—travelling the world with him and his band. But taking the job means leaving Will behind, and being on the road with the band means spending an inordinate amount of time with Jake.

Is Tru strong enough to resist the delectable bad boy who once held her heart so completely, or will she willingly risk it all for one night with the world's most notorious womanizer?

Feel free to join Andrea and I buddy reading this book <3

Andréa | 292 comments Book 1
Chapter 1-5 (view spoiler)

Andréa | 292 comments Chapter 6-10 (view spoiler)

message 4: by Andréa (last edited Nov 06, 2017 04:17PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Andréa | 292 comments Chapter 11-15 (view spoiler)

Andréa | 292 comments Chapter 16-20 (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Sorry I'm late. I just started this book :)

Andréa | 292 comments No problem :) I had time so I started but go at your own pace

Andréa | 292 comments Chapter 21-25 (view spoiler)

Andréa | 292 comments Chapter 26-30 (view spoiler)

I'll had a general commentary tomorrow :)

message 10: by Beatrice (last edited Nov 08, 2017 03:47AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments The Mighty Storm
Chapters 1 - 5 (view spoiler)

Andréa | 292 comments Book 2 : Wethering the Storm

Andréa | 292 comments Chapter 21-The End (view spoiler)

I liked this book better than the 1st

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Chapter 6 - 10 (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Andréa wrote: "Chapter 6-10 [spoilers removed]"

I very much agree to this, Andrea. I want to shake Tru so bad rn. I'm on Chapter 12 hehe :))

Andréa | 292 comments They both deserve someone better than Tru if you ask me.

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Chapter 11-15 (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Chapter 16 (view spoiler)

Andréa | 292 comments Beatrice wrote: "Chapter 16 [spoilers removed]"

I pretty much hated her at that point

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Andréa wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Chapter 16 [spoilers removed]"

I pretty much hated her at that point"

I want to snatch her weave. 😤

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Chapter 17 -20 (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments P.S. I accidentally clicked a spoiler for Wethering the Storm 😭 My fault lmao 😭😂😭😂😭

Andréa | 292 comments I hope it wasn't something too big or unexpected !!

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Andréa wrote: "I hope it wasn't something too big or unexpected !!"

Nah it wasn't a big one. Thank goodness!

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Finished The Mighty Storm (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Started Wethering the Storm (The Storm, #2) by Samantha Towle :D

Andréa | 292 comments Beatrice wrote: "Finished The Mighty Storm Omg... "

(view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Andréa wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Finished The Mighty Storm Omg... "

[spoilers removed]"

I love the song he sang!

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Beatrice wrote: "Started Wethering the Storm (The Storm, #2) by Samantha Towle :D"

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Beatrice wrote: "Started Wethering the Storm (The Storm, #2) by Samantha Towle :D"

Chapter 6-10 (view spoiler)

Chapter 11-15 (view spoiler)

Andréa | 292 comments Beatrice wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Started Wethering the Storm (The Storm, #2) by Samantha Towle :D"

Chapter 11-15 [spoilers removed]"

Apart from Jake, Stuart is probably my favorite :)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Andréa wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Started Wethering the Storm (The Storm, #2) by Samantha Towle :D"

Chapter 11-15 [spoilers removed]"

Apart from Jake, Stuart is probably my favorite :)"

Stuart was so adorable!!

Finished (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments starting Taming the Storm (The Storm, #3) by Samantha Towle

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Beatrice wrote: "starting Taming the Storm (The Storm, #3) by Samantha Towle"

Prologue (view spoiler)

message 39: by Andréa (last edited Nov 16, 2017 05:18PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Andréa | 292 comments Beatrice wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "starting Taming the Storm (The Storm, #3) by Samantha Towle"

Prologue [spoilers removed]"

Getting started too

Prologue (view spoiler)

Andréa | 292 comments Chapter 1-5 (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Beatrice wrote: "starting Taming the Storm (The Storm, #3) by Samantha Towle"

Andréa | 292 comments Beatrice wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "starting Taming the Storm (The Storm, #3) by Samantha Towle"

Chapter 1-5..."

(view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Andréa wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "starting Taming the Storm (The Storm, #3) by Samantha Towle"

Chapter 1-5..."

[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Andréa wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "starting Taming the Storm (The Storm, #3) by Samantha Towle"

Prologue [spoilers removed]"

Getting started too

..."

(view spoiler)

Andréa | 292 comments Chapter 21-25 (view spoiler)

Andréa | 292 comments Chapter 26-30 (view spoiler)

Andréa | 292 comments Chapter 30-33 --> THE END (view spoiler)

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.