What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Horror File (Fun Fax Horror)
This topic is about Horror File
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Childrens 'horror' filofax type book, 90s? [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lark (new)

Lark Florence | 4 comments Hi, I hope this is the appropriate place to post this.

I'm looking for a children's filofax / ringbinder type book on the subject of horror, the supernatural, the history of executions / torture (Vlad the Impaler etc), mythological monsters and historical murderers (Jack the Ripper etc). It had divider tabs on the various subjects and snappy rings like a file folder, and I believe it came with a sheet or two of stickers (bats, spiders, severed limbs). I had it in the mid to late 90s but I didn't get it new.

It was a disturbing yet cherished childhood item and I'd love to see it again and see how inappropriate it really was.

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 1531 comments Any chance it was a Funfax book? (like Filofax but for kids). There was a Funfax book called Ghosts, Monsters & Legends which I had as a kid. Amazon link is here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ghosts-Monst...

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate (midnightbookgirl) | 5 comments I have no idea, but I'm commented to make sure I don't miss out on the title because it sounds awesome.

message 4: by Lark (new)

Lark Florence | 4 comments Rachel! It was funfax but the funfax horror file!
Thank you.

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 1531 comments No problem! I think this is the Goodreads link for it: Horror File

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Horror File (other topics)