Hogwarts is Home discussion

Hogwarts > Our Goblet Of Fire

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ella, Head Mistress: Gryffindor: DADA Teacher (last edited Oct 17, 2017 02:28PM) (new)

Ella (theneverlandgal) | 243 comments Mod
We are hosting the first annul Triwizared Tournament Please sign your name and why you want to be in the tournament before October 25th. DO NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF!!!

Format:
Your name:
Your RP characters name:
Why you want to be a champion
Your RP characters house:

message 2: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 103 comments Kitana
Kitana Ng
I want to be a champion because am a hard worker and I think that if I can do something I really put my mind to it. And, because I like winning. Who doesn't? And, because in Harry Potter you are supposed to be over the age of 17, which I don't make. I want to be like Harry and be under the age limit and still win.
Gryffindor

message 3: by Ella, Head Mistress: Gryffindor: DADA Teacher (new)

Your name: Ella

Your RP characters name: Annie Wing

Why you want to be a champion: I want to be a champion to show it is not only Gryiffindors and Slytherins that are good (I can not believe I just said that). Hufflepuffs are great and deserve equal share. I want to show that I am at Hogwarts for a reason and that Hogwarts is the best school. I want to win in Dumbledore's memory and prove women can do anything!

Your RP characters house: Hufflepuff

message 4: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 103 comments Kitana
Sofia Garcia
I want to be a champion because I'm a Slytherin and I think that we are the best. And, we would easily win. I want to prove I'm a strong wizard and will be able to defeat everyone. Especially Gryiffindors and Hufflepuffs.

message 5: by Ella, Head Mistress: Gryffindor: DADA Teacher (new)

Your RP characters name: Emma Inga
Why you want to be a champion: I am the type of person who is modest, but right now I am not going to be. I want to be champion for Gryffindor. I think Harry Potter's legacy should live on. I want to show that Hogwarts is the best school you can go to. I want to be a champion and show the power of GRYIFFINDOR!
Your RP characters house: Gryffindor

message 6: by Kit (new)

Kit (bookqueenkjlg) | 103 comments Oh. Sorry for Sofia Garcia she is a Slytherin.

message 7: by Ella, Head Mistress: Gryffindor: DADA Teacher (new)

I got it!

message 8: by Ella, Head Mistress: Gryffindor: DADA Teacher (new)

Your RP characters name: Blake Fisher

Why you want to be a champion: I want to show the power of Slytherin. I want to continue what Slazer Slytherin started. Mudbloods must leave. Your going down Gryffindors.

Your RP characters house: Slytherin

message 9: by Ella, Head Mistress: Gryffindor: DADA Teacher (new)

Ella

Luna Lovegood

I want to be champion to get the money for my family and help the therastels. I want to show everyone I am not a weirdo. I want to show my new friends how capable I can be.

Ravenclaw