I Read Comic Books discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
BotM Nominations > Nominations for November Book of the Month

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (new)

Kate (kgskocelas) | 576 comments Mod
What trade should we read together for our November Comic Book of the Month? Nominate your pick here!

Remember:
- Nominated titles must be TPB comics or original graphic novels.
- Only the first volume of a series may be nominated, unless the group has already read the previous volume(s) as a book of the month. To see what we've read, check out our group's bookshelf.
- If a title you nominate wins BotM, please refrain from nominating another title for at least two months to give others a chance.

Nomination & Voting Schedule:
To better accommodate our increasing number of members, the nomination and voting schedule is as follows every month:

16th: Nomination forum opens
23rd: Nomination forum closes; 5 nominations are selected at random; Voting opens
30th: Voting closes

More details on our updated nomination and voting procedures can be found here.

message 2: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 265 comments The Incredible Hulk: Planet Hulk because there’s a Thor movie coming out soon and I feel Greg Pak is not getting enough credit for his amazing ideas and contribution

message 3: by KaitLphere (new)

KaitLphere | 219 comments Mod
I'm nominating Local. I read it a few years ago and loved it. It's by Brian Wood and Ryan Kelly and ends up on a lot of "must read graphic novel" lists.

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate (kgskocelas) | 576 comments Mod
I'd like to nominate Revival, Vol. 1: You're Among Friends again. If you like The X-Files, you'll love this comic.

message 5: by Christina (new)

Christina (daria1275) | 9 comments I would like to nominate Kabuki Vol. 1 .

message 7: by Axel (new)

Axel | 15 comments I nominate Le Secret du janissaire (De Cape et de Crocs #1) . Plenty of inside jokes.

message 8: by René (last edited Oct 22, 2017 09:36AM) (new)

René Rodriguez | 6 comments Bedlam, Vol. 1 because it's horribly fantastic.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.