1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Loveme22 and Amanda

Comments Showing 1-50 of 128 (128 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments I would love to see what we can make up together

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments So what do u think?

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments If we do MXF relationship can I be the girl

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments How about there isn’t a Mel or Ben but instead it is my character and yours

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments I like it what if she happens to be bens younger sister?

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments (Well it is actually crazy I started roleplay when I was in high school when in school a lot of people called me a shadow cause I never really opened myself up.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments Can u be Ben and ivy I’ll be Mel and Carlos? And sure I am about to drive

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments Ok cool-

Shadow had been wanting to ask Ben something for a very long time now she can. She went to his office and knocked on the door.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments “Hey Ben I wanted to ask you something.” Shesaid sitting down in a chair

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments “Well you know how you have been wanting to know more about the isle Well I was thinking what if you send me and some others down there and look at there life?” She said

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments “Why?” Shadow groaned

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments “Come on Ben you went before!”

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments Shadow groans “Fine!” She stomps our of the room.

Mel came in. “Ben is everything ok Shadow seems really mad

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments Mal nods

Time skip
It was late at night and shadow was up getting ready to leave mal had given her some of her clothes that she wore on the isle for her

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments Shadow got one of the remotes and she started going to the isle

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments She got to the isle and after she started walking around she accidentally bumped into someone

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments Shadow was telling them she was sorry just like she would at human but then she remembered she wasn’t there.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments “Yes what do you want?” She starts walking away from the situation.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments “Why should I?” She says

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments “I am not from Aurodon and if I was I would never tell you” She said getting into her character

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments “Well if you walk with me I will talk.”

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments “My name is Shadow.”

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments “One of the three step sisters.” She said

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments (I forgot the names lol

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments ((She could pretend to be dizzys sis

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments “Sara penn” Shadow said totally making it up

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments “Yea She is my little sister

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments “Well actually I stay at mal’s place now that she is gone.” She said looking at him.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments “She didn’t only have one place.” She was getting kinda worried.” Hey I really need to go.”

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments “You would really do that?”

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments “I love sharks I have no problem with them” She smiles “By the way what are you doing tomorrow

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments “I don’t know want to hang out?”

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments Shadow started following him to his house

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments “You weren’t kidding did I tell you I am terrible at jumping”

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments Shadow goes a bit back and runs jumping and barely gets the landing

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments “Yes let’s go

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments Shadow smirked doing it way better.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments Let’s time skip to the next day in auradon

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments (When Ben realizes she is gone lol

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments Mal has been looking for shadow since she woke up. She texts Ben ‘Ben Shadow is missing

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments “I don’t know but the outfit one of my old ones is gone and the remote to the isle

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments “Oh really what do you think they are doing here?” Shadow asks.”

Mal looked a bit surprised Eevie appeared. “What do you mean she went to the isle is that what you guys were talking about

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments “That is cool I don’t want to go I would rather stay here.” Shadow said

“When she stormed out of you office

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments Shadow nodded “see you later.” She gets up

Mal nods

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments She leaves the ship and starts walking around.

Mal groans “where the heck would she be Should we check the docks?

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 668 comments “You sure?” She says

Mal heads to the ship docks

« previous 1 3