Gail Carson Levine Fan Club discussion

Books > Favorite Book??

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah Morris (new)

Sarah Morris (sarahcm13) | 2 comments Which was your favorite book? Mine was the two princesses of bamarre. i loved the ending!!!!

but i love all of her books, tho!!

message 2: by bell (new)

bell | 2 comments i luved the two princesses of bamarre and ella enchanted probably the most, but really i luv them All!!!!

message 3: by Contrary (new)

Contrary (that-contrarian-librarian) Ella Enchanted is my favorite, maybe because I've read it so many times. I've had my copy since forever and it's by far the most read of the books that I own. :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ella Enchanted, than probaly Fairest. I have always Ella's jokes.

message 5: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid Ella Enchanted. Definitely. I would say The Two Princesses of Bamarre, but Rhys kind of annoyed me.

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma Stinson | 2 comments Sarah Morris wrote: "Which was your favorite book? Mine was the two princesses of bamarre. i loved the ending!!!!

but i love all of her books, tho!!"

Same here!!

message 7: by Mrs. (new)

Mrs. O' Leary (MrsOLearysayswoaf) | 6 comments Ella Enchanted was my favorite but my second favorite has to be Fairest.

Hot Chocolate Confessions (aryadrottningu) Ella Enchanted is my favorite book over any other book I've read. And the Two Princesses of Bamarre is my second fave of Levines.

message 9: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn | 4 comments I like most of them but I really like fairest and Ella Enchanted