Clean Romances discussion

Contests & Giveaways > Historical Mystery/Adventure Romance needs reviews

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Linda (new)

Linda Clarke (lindaweaverclarke) | 114 comments I have an ebook or a new audiobook that has just been released on Audible that needs reviews. The description of this historical adventure romance is below. If you are interested in reviewing this book, let me know by leaving your email or emailing me at lwc@lindaweaverclarke.com and I’ll send you a promo code.

The Highwayman of Cordovia: With the help of a bold highwayman and a pastor’s daughter, they try to save their country from being taken over by a power-hungry leader. As they strive to stop the Kingmen and thwart their plans, Christine finds herself falling in love with Austin Knight. The only problem with their relationship is that she thinks he is her knight in shining armor instead of a highwayman. If she finds out his trade, what will her reaction be? As a pastor’s daughter, will love override her values?

Sunnie Reviews wrote about the first book: “The narrator, Carolyn Kashner, has a very pleasant voice, with plenty of expression and great vocal changes to help identify the characters. I so enjoyed this fun book! It has adventure, romance, a little mystery, and action. No boring moments here.”

To listen to the first chapter, go to https://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/Th...

message 2: by Tamra (new)

Tamra Tilton | 1 comments I would live to review it my email is tamraellen3196@gmail.com