Audiobooks discussion

Free Promos for Review > The Highwayman of Cordovia needs reviews

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Linda (last edited Oct 20, 2017 10:10AM) (new)

Linda Clarke (lindaweaverclarke) I am looking for reviewers for a historical mystery/adventure romance set in the late 1700s. If you are interested in reviewing this book, list the link of your Review Blog or your Audible Reviewer page. Then I’ll send you a promo code. Don’t forget to add your email so I can get in touch with you.

The Highwayman of Cordovia: The people enjoy their new-found liberty but all is not well. One year after Cordovia gains its freedom, a group of powerful men plan to take over the small country and replace the leader with a king. With the help of a bold highwayman and a pastor’s daughter, they try to save their country from being taken over by a power-hungry leader. As they strive to stop the Kingmen and thwart their plans, Christine finds herself falling in love with Austin Knight. The only problem with their relationship is that she thinks he is her knight in shining armor instead of a highwayman. If she finds out his trade, what will her reaction be? As a pastor’s daughter, will love override her values?

To read about it or listen to a sample, go to https://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/Th...

message 2: by Minty (new)

Minty | 13 comments I love sweet historical romances, and would love to listen and review your book! Would you please send a code to amazesso1@gmail.com?

message 3: by Linda (new)

Linda Clarke (lindaweaverclarke) Just emailed you, Minty. Let me know if you received the promo code.

message 4: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Hemming | 58 comments I'd be happy to listen and review.
foodycoach@yahoo.com

message 5: by Linda (new)

Linda Clarke (lindaweaverclarke) Hi Sandi. I just sent you an email to review this book. Let me know if you didn't get it. I'm excited to read your review.

message 6: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Hemming | 58 comments Linda wrote: "Hi Sandi. I just sent you an email to review this book. Let me know if you didn't get it. I'm excited to read your review."

Hi Linda, didn't get your email.
foodycoach@yahoo.com

message 7: by Linda (new)

Linda Clarke (lindaweaverclarke) Hi Sandi, I just sent it again. If you didn't find it in your email, check your Junk Box. Let me know if you didn't get it.