Audiobooks discussion

Audiobooks in the News > Roy Dotrice

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Faith (new)

Faith | 416 comments The actor/narrator Roy Dotrice has died. He read the audiobooks for George R.R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire, and holds the Guinness World Record for the most characters voiced by a single actor in an audiobook — 223 in "A Game of Thrones".

message 2: by Travis (new)

Travis (travistousant) | 543 comments Well GRRM can just forget about finishing the series then Roy Dotrice was the characters. I don't even care about books 6&7 now

message 3: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1521 comments http://otakukart.com/animeblog/2017/1...

Here is an article on his death

message 4: by Travis (new)

Travis (travistousant) | 543 comments 94 years old. Well I guess he probably wasn't going to be finishing narrating that series anyway. 94 yrs old is a pretty good run at life though

message 5: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (stewartry) | 196 comments Oh, no. I loved him for being Father in Beauty and the Beast. Rest him.

message 6: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Fraser (melaniefraservoiceuk) | 129 comments Oh how sad. I worked with him a long time ago. A kind and generous person and wonderful actor. He will be much missed.

message 7: by Robin P (new)

Robin P | 1061 comments Travis sivarT wrote: "94 years old. Well I guess he probably wasn't going to be finishing narrating that series anyway. 94 yrs old is a pretty good run at life though"

Not at the right GRR Martin is finishing!