Enchanted Books discussion

#ebreadathon round 1

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lilkadykitty :) | 11 comments Mod
We will be hosting a readathon during the week of November 18 at 12:00 am to November 26 at 11:59 pm for your rime zones. The hashtag for this readathon will be #ebreadathon.

The challenges are as follows:
Read a fall colored book (i.e. red, orange)
A book you are thankful you got but haven't had a chance to read yet
A book with food in the title (i.e. milk, turkey, ham etc.)

We (the moderators of this group) will be hosting sprints throughout the week on our twitters. I'm at @lilkadykitty and booksbooksandreview is @booksbooksandreview on twitter.

message 2: by Maggie (last edited Oct 18, 2017 06:56AM) (new)

Maggie Awesome, can one book count for more than one challenge? 'cause I got that book I'm really grateful I got but I haven't read it in like 4 months and well it matches with the colors of Autumn miraculously so... idk >.< haha

message 3: by BookAngels (new)

BookAngels (book_angels) | 14 comments Mod
Yes it can!

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (pocketeditionliz) Are we going to share what we're reading? Or are we just gonna update and be like, "Finished one challenge!"

message 5: by BookAngels (new)

We are going to have a discussion thread for read a thon updates and all that Jazz .. haha sorry I’m so tired tonight

message 6: by BookAngels (new)

Hey guys have you got a tbr set for the rat!? Im super excited to read with all you lovely people <3

Have any of you come up with your tbr for the readathon? This readathon starts this weekend! I am trying to finish an audio book before the readathon starts! Wish me luck at the time typing this I have 15 hours left in it!

My TBR:
https://lilkadykitty.wordpress.com/20...

message 8: by Grace (new)

Grace (BURTSBOOKS) (burtsbooks) | 4 comments Ahhh I've never gotten the nerve to participate in a readathon before i'm looking forward to it

Grace wrote: "Ahhh I've never gotten the nerve to participate in a readathon before i'm looking forward to it"

I hope you enjoy!

message 10: by Lilkadykitty :) (new)

Hey y'all! If you guys are participating in our readathon I have been writing tweets under the hashtag #ebreadathon if you guys want to join in I would greatly appreciate it.

message 11: by BookAngels (new)

Hey loves. I'm sorry I'm kinda behind if you go on my twitter @booksandreviews (self promo there) haha I hope you guys enjoy our read a thon and expect more amazing things as our club continues to grow <3