What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Young adult novel about superheroes, with a girl? on a blue cover. Main character was a girl (Katie?) without super powers, her mom was a scientist who developed a drug that made the girl immune to the effects of super powers, her father had been a hero.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth | 2 comments I read this book in 2016, but can't remember the author or the title. The book was definitely a young adult novel. I remember the cover was blue, and I think there was a girl on the cover. The book was about superheroes, and the main character was a girl who didnt have super powers. Her mom was a scientist who had developed a drug that made the main character immune to the effects of super powers. Her father had been a hero, but she doesn't have super powes. The girl meets a villain, who ends up being her love interest. I think the girl's name may have been Katie. If anyone can help a girl out, let me know! Thank you so much!

message 2: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5079 comments This belongs in the Unsolved folder.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34332 comments Mod
Elisabeth, did you find your book?

If not, please add plot details to your topic header using the edit link on the desktop (not mobile) website. Someone is more likely to recognize your book. Just ask if you'd like help with this.

message 4: by Anna (last edited Oct 16, 2017 12:32PM) (new)

message 5: by Kris (last edited Oct 16, 2017 06:06PM) (new)

Kris | 34332 comments Mod
Added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to edit it (but no spoilers in the header).

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38140 comments Mod
Elisabeth, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Powerless (other topics)