Ivy (luvbug) | 23 comments Please provide:
* Title Old, Fat, Punks
* Author(s) name(s) James Desborough
Edited by Salome Jones
* ISBN (or ASIN) 9781520298269
* Publisher Indepently PUblished
* Publication date 2015
* Format Paperback
* Description Derek, Tim and 'Trol' are three ageing rebels, hitting their fifties. Disillusioned by the way the world has turned out and the frustration of their teenage dreams of a better life or a revolution. All they have left are stories of past glory and pints of cheap beer at one of the last punk-pubs in London. Watching a riot unfurl on television, to no point and no effect, their frustration boils over and they decide to do something futile and stupid, a grand, nihilistic gesture of futility.

Comedy, social and political satire, and frustration all meet in this story of a 'revolutionary caper' in a style somewhere between The Comic Strip Presents and Guy Ritchie.

* Page count 119
* Link to book page https://www.amazon.com/Old-Fat-Punks-...

When I do a search using the ISBN on the back of my paperback book I get nothing.

When I do a search with just the title of the book I get an ebook and kindle version of this book.

I know there is a paperback version since I have it in my hands, so either I am doing something wrong or it is not in the database yet.

Please add this version so that I can add it to my currently reading pile.

message 2: by Ivy (new)

Ivy (luvbug) | 23 comments Thank you for your help. Son-in-law is the author and I look forward to seeing what he has been writing.